Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Rich Kids Of Nigeria On Instagram - UK Daily Mail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Kids Of Nigeria On Instagram - UK Daily Mail (1484 Views)

Davido Blasts Uk's Daily Mail For Calling Him American Singer In Their Report / Rich Kids Of Miami / The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Kids Of Nigeria On Instagram - UK Daily Mail by feedthenation(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
The rich kids of Instagram never disappoint when it comes to flaunting their extreme wealth on social media.
But it's generally young people who hail from the UK, the US and Russia that are known for showing off their private jets, designer clothes and luxury holidays.
Now, however, they've got some stiff competition from the wealthiest young people in Nigeria - Africa's biggest economy - whose exploits are documented by the Richkidsnaija Instagram account.

Emeka Okonkwo, known as E-money, is the country's youngest billionaire through interests such as property, oil and gas and his own record label. A billion Nigerian Naira is the equivalent of around £2.5 million in the UK.

He owns multiple properties in Lagos and have kitted them out in lavish style with elaborate gold furnishings.
His party trick is to spray cash on the guests from a money gun at weddings.

A video from earlier this year, shows him spraying one million Nigerian dollars - the equivalent of £2,500 - on guests at the marriage of actor Mike Ezuruonye's sister.
Rapper and designer Bayo Adewale AKA Bnaira is also fond of throwing cash around at parties.
He became known for his love of red cars while studying geography at the University of Lagos and worked his way up from a Honda Accord to Ranger Rovers and supercars with personalised plates in his signature colour.

Louboutins are hugely popular among Nigeria's wealthiest young men with both Hushpuppi and Mompha showing off their huge collections.
Mompha, who is the CEO of a Lagos Bureau De Change, boasted that he has 'lots of them like coupons' and is 'drowning' in a red sea of their distinctive soles.
He also showed off his bags from a shopping spree at Gucci, Cavalli, Valentino, Versace, Hermes and Louis Vuitton, making his followers aware that he'd paid for the luxury haul in cash.
Meanwhile HushpuppiI proudly announced that he had been invited to an exclusive preview event at Versace.

'None of you nuisance, noise makers was invited,' he said.
'To God be the glory, it was a successful event and I had a wonderful experience, met worthy people of great class.
'Of course I made a purchase of one jacket with a huge price tag.

'These jackets are not going to be available for the general public and they will never be made after this event.
'They are once in a life time exclusive pieces and of course I only like it if it's one of a kind, cos I don't work with crowd mentality and I'm not built to be a champion in a local market.'
He's also boasted about spending a million Naira on a new Versace man bag, the equivalent of £2,500.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3855038/Rich-kids-Nigeria-shade-lavish-display-wealth.html
Re: Rich Kids Of Nigeria On Instagram - UK Daily Mail by feedthenation(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Does anyone know any of these kids mentioned in the article?

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Nigeria On Instagram - UK Daily Mail by feedthenation(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
I think most of these guys are known by their 'nicknames' because I have never heard about them before: Dangote kids I know, Otedola girls I know....
Re: Rich Kids Of Nigeria On Instagram - UK Daily Mail by PaulIdu: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
What a useless article

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Nigeria On Instagram - UK Daily Mail by rusher14: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Embarrassing.
Re: Rich Kids Of Nigeria On Instagram - UK Daily Mail by malton: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
More like established Yahoo Boys of Nigeria on Instagram.

(1) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant EX Beauty Queen Benedicta Akpana Dances To Timaya's Music / Nigerian Singer And Song Writer Harrysong Gets Married Secretly / Bigbrothernaija.com Is The Official Blog For Bbn Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.