Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" (69743 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by freesinzu(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
I think something should be done on how topics make front page undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Martinola(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
shey hoyan yi o wa poju?...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by calabardick(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Food for the Vaseline Crew Association of Nigeria (VCAN)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by phantom24: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls is this woman married? Av never heard about her kids cry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Buh When Sum Men Stare And Cant Touch Duh Boobies,it Break Hearts Na.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Bgorgeous: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
I no blame una
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by MinorityTribe: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Your boobs are too big and disgusting. Even if you sit on my lap naked my John Thomas wouldn't rise.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by minet15(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
minet15:
[size=22pt]
Madam the earlier you repent, the better

[/size]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by agboskipool(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
See her rusting leg
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by OmoOsanyin: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
musaezzy:
dey wia 2 busy doin oda stuffs

in the other room you mean?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by WinahMan: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Check her profile, she's a God-fearing lady. #Smh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jesu Christi! Look at her feet o. This one don bleach her destiny throway.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by maziuwa(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
after una will come and tell me that she be Virgin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Lexusgs430: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
And me dey think say she dey put bobbi (with miliki) for people mouth. I be wan run go collect my share of raw miliki ................

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by sleeknick: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
been there. done that...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by OsuGanja(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
itsop:
For real though… if the theory is true… she really has been saving lives for years… Just saying…

She took to her Instagram to share the photo below and wrote:

"Hahahaha.. Then.. Cossy sluttyakor is definitely a life saver. With the Recession and all…."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLx21XUgE0d/

See her White face.......She be looking like someone that just returned from the dead.....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by lordkhalifa(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Blood of Buhari...

Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by danigbo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Many mad. ....only few ROAMING !
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by africanusvu(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
God am sory.this wore is my sis.same comunity in imo.but i hate her wit passion.its peple like her and afrocandy that kannywood nw see south nolywood as congregation of whores and prostitutes.i once visited dia house in vila and watch d LovePeddler naked wit her parents.they ar soo proud of dia prostitute

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by MrTour: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
The Vaseline crew over to you.

I repeat over grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by peter31: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Who big boobs don eep...Keep fooling your self this lady.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by younglas: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by benzems(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Youngpo413: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Till date, I'm still wondering what's so special about boobs, big or small.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why worry about recession,come and join our whatsapp Group. we'll walk you through and teach you how to make LEGITIMATE MONEY online from the comfort of your home.https:///BlSiXAVPgfG6S3UeJeduOx
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
No wonder men are immortal.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by kenzysmith: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
when did gal go get sense na (irritating)
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Youngpo413: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Till date, I'm still wondering what's so special about boobs, big or small,but if na big Rokiatwo_like bubble ass, that one is understandable.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by dokJ: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Cossy d breast mogul
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by kenzysmith: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
nsogbuMod:
devil you have wn te battle not the war *grabs Vaseline*
omo non masturbate Lin o llol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by don4real18(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
so whenever you see me staring at your breasts, don't be startled.... I am only helping myself grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.