Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) (42446 Views)

See This Funny But True Similarities Between Nokia 1280 And Iphone / 10 Awsome Uses Of OTG Cables With Pictures - No. 3 & 5 Will Amaze You / You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by nmreports: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Buahahahahah
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Estimable(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hehehehe

6 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by TVTKOKO(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
S
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Rilwayne001: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Sektion: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
There is also that one friend on your contact list that won't change profile picture or status for months grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by shilz(f): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Am I the only person who save unknown No's on watsapp with anything I can think of before I get the persons name?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by jaymejate: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Getting 1000 messages in 5mins

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Tobium1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Firstboi01:
06. Most of the time you're always trying to check whether Bae is online like..

That's why my visibility is permanently off, so I won't see bae's last seen and she won't see mine, to avoid unnecessary strain

3 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Solomontroy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lol ;DLol
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by dominique(f): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
So darn funny. I totally relate grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Firstboi01(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
shilz:
Am I the only person who save unknown No's on watsapp with anything I can think of before I get the persons name?
Not only you bae grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
The noisy group thing is just too much..a times u wake up to see 1500new msgs sad You want to quit but you just can't Quit fr one reasons or the other.
The only matured group I HV is my department's whatsapp group which was also very noisy in 100level
.but today Gp Dan teach people lesson of humility grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by pahars(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
shilz:
Yea same here,even wt alphabets atimes
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
The noisy group thing is just too much..a times u wake up to see 1500new msgs sad You want to quit but you just can't Quit fr one reasons or the other.
The only matured group I HV is my department's whatsapp group which was also very noisy in 100level
.but today Gp Dan teach people lesson of humility grin grin
I dey delete any group, i no send oooooh
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Icesy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
I can relate to No 8 like mad ;DI can relate to No 8 like mad
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Firstboi01:
01. We all belong to at least one of those school/department group chats. smiley
I don't undecided
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Reeberry: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Firstboi01:
07. When your phone vibrates and you were expecting its a message from bae, but you see its MTN reminding you your sub is almost finished. Lol
grin
But this is not related to WhatsApp.
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Reeberry: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Firstboi01:
10. That moment when you haven't logged in since morning and your messages (85% from group chats) accumulate like... angry
This one dey vex, the thing go just dey chop Ram/Rom space.
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by dreezybines: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
shilz:

Nope

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by timmycris(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
there are some group of people who need to see this grin

But there is something all groups Have in common. They are the most annoying part of any group, they are the OBSERVERS aka detective ghost mode. They will not say anything in the group and when they do it is once in a full moon. undecided
dah heiz mi
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by OSESUNATE(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Firstboi01:
07. When your phone vibrates and you were expecting its a message from bae, but you see its MTN reminding you your sub is almost finished. Lol
grin
YOU gad me cracking mah ribs!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Rosheedah(f): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
LOLZZ ! cheesy
So dang funny....i can relate grin cheesy
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by KillerBeauty(f): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
I have never been in a group chat since I started using smart phone.
I just chat with my friends that's all

Nobody has ever invited me for a group chat

And I love it like that
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by KillerBeauty(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sektion:
There is also that one friend on your contact list that won't change profile picture or status for months grin
Haha I did that thing once. For a whole year I didn't change my Facebook and WhatsApp dp and it was the same pic. People beg me tire to change it, I didn't.
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Misterpaul(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
KillerBeauty:
I have never been in a group chat since I started using smart phone.
I just chat with my friends that's all

Nobody has ever invited me for a group chat

And I love it like that
Drop ur number and you shall be invited.
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by samwayne154(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
When ure expecting a repl from ur crush and group msg enters u be like

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by JhyMedex: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hw abt those grps u knw u don't nid bt just won't exit frm dem.. Nice post tho!!
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by laff2016(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
true talk op ;Dtrue talk op
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
seunny4lif:

I dey delete any group, i no send oooooh
LoL I dey monitor my future wives for some groups grin grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Donkaz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
there are some group of people who need to see this grin

But there is something all groups Have in common. They are the most annoying part of any group, they are the OBSERVERS aka detective ghost mode. They will not say anything in the group and when they do it is once in a full moon. undecided
This totally about me

#teamghostmode
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by JhimmyThall(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
How about those that send bc's that end with "send to seven people and see what will happen in d next 7 minutes" or "send to 13 people if you don't want to suffer for 13 years of ur life"... I hate this type of bc's, so annoying
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Bishii(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
last pix na bad market! wic part ar they from ;Dlast pix na bad market! wic part ar they from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria / How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.