Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Much Is Lettuce And Green Bean Sold In Wholesale? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is Lettuce And Green Bean Sold In Wholesale? (1099 Views)

Make 65,000 From Lettuce,okro,egg Plant And Tumeric Within 4 Weeks / The Complete Guide To Lettuce Farming / Indian Garri Being Sold In Nigerian Supermarkets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Lettuce And Green Bean Sold In Wholesale? by fasterwell(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello Nairalanders

Please i need your help about the market price for Lettuce and Green Bean in wholesale.

I am working on starting Lettuce and Green Bean farm in Abia state and my sponsor wants me to give him the market price of these vegetables to enable him know if its worth it or not.

Please fellow Nairalanders help me with the price of these vegetables

Thanks
Re: How Much Is Lettuce And Green Bean Sold In Wholesale? by LUKINGUY(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk to us for your drip irrigation system to Guarantee your high yields

I will advise you to get into the major markets and inquire. Am pretty sure the market is available and it waiting for you to come.

Re: How Much Is Lettuce And Green Bean Sold In Wholesale? by fasterwell(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2016
LUKINGUY:
Talk to us for your drip irrigation system to Guarantee your high yields

I will advise you to get into the major markets and inquire. Am pretty sure the market is available and it waiting for you to come.

Thanks!
Are you in Abia state?
Re: How Much Is Lettuce And Green Bean Sold In Wholesale? by LUKINGUY(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2016
We re in Lagos State. Please send us email @ info@amadrip.com

https://www.nairaland.com/3416510/drip-irrigation-available-subsidized-price

fasterwell:

Thanks!
Are you in Abia state?

(1) (Reply)

Rabbits For Sale / Fish Farming Vs Poultry Farming / Seeds , Seedlings And Suckers Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.