Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Kiss Fm Sports Presenter Assaulted By Police In Abuja - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kiss Fm Sports Presenter Assaulted By Police In Abuja (646 Views)

Champions League Final: 50 Tottenham Fans Battered By Police In Madrid (Photos) / Sports Presenter / Young Vibrant Sports Presenter Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Fm Sports Presenter Assaulted By Police In Abuja by Ipisi(m): 3:29am On Oct 21, 2016
A sports presenter with Kiss FM Abuja Sylvanus Ofekun has been assaulted by a police officer in the premises of the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA).

Ofekun said he was attacked by police Adegwu Emmanuel, who hails from Oju in Benue State and who is currently serving at the Garki division of the police command.

Narrating his ordeal, the journalist reported:"I came to see someone at NTA, but only to be told by the security men at the gate that I cannot enter the premises and I immediately put a call through to person I came to see to meet me at the gate.

“All I saw next was a police man with number 501226 by name Adegwu Emmanuel threatening me with his rifle that I should leave the vicinity, before I could do anything, I was badly assaulted by the police officer even after I introduced myself.

“I immediately left the scene to report the incident at the FCT police Command, prompting the FCT PPRO Anajuguri Manzah to personally visit the scene and promised that the said police officer will be dealt with internally.”

http://africanfootball.com/news/657274/Sports-presenter-assaulted-by-police-in-Abuja

cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 semid4lyfe, honeric01

Re: Kiss Fm Sports Presenter Assaulted By Police In Abuja by dpete1: 5:05am On Oct 21, 2016
90% of the forces are bitches...10% are heroes
Re: Kiss Fm Sports Presenter Assaulted By Police In Abuja by JBUZZ: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2016
But they said police is your friend

Police wey I know no dey friendly at all especially for this recession.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Fm Sports Presenter Assaulted By Police In Abuja by Deenite(m): 5:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Well dats d story u want us to hear, bt am sure u didnt tell us wat really happened.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea / Eto’o Praises Guardiola As World Best, Says Mourinho Is No Longer Special​ / Please Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.