Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians (19824 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by ceecee0703(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Adeoba10:
These people from the East can beef effigy, due to bokoharam issue in the north, they were called to a meeting in order to look for possible solutions yet u guys are shouting. Lets assumed d northerner refused to go, am sure u guys will also cry. Thank God d meeting was not hosted by Saudi, dia ringtone wud av been ISLAMIZATION. Awon oloripelebe oshi...

Fulani heads men attack no be security problem? Why drag Governors out of their states? Why not representatives from the 6 geopolitical zones? When Kerry came and when to only the north and their emirs you gave ur excuse now u are giving another excuse
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Senorprinz(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Eibams60:
I just saw some1 beer foot
which of the beers? legend or small stout?

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by EternalTruths: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2016
themosthigh:
The sword of Uthman Dan fodio must be soaked in the Atlantic and Nigeria connected together by the indissoluble arches of the blood of Dan fodio. Only then will there be peace in this country. The worst mistake that happened here was that the British came too early and destroyed our plan of assimilating everyone into the great religion of Islam.

It is the Afonjas you guys will conquer

As for the glorious SS and SE, you guys failed a long time ago wink

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by ollah2: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2016
If it was Saudi Arabia or some other Muslim country that was visited then the reactions would have been. "Buhari and APC wants to Islamize Nigeria"

7 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by murtalaa(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2016
The North can happily swap Boko Haram with the south and your governors can go to US every week.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by stonemasonn: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
themosthigh:
The worst mistake that happened here was that the British came too early and destroyed our plan of assimilating everyone into the great religion of Islam.
infact the British enhanced it. If not for the British, the Dan Fodio's dynasty would have lost its influence by now and the Sultan would have been reduced to a mere religious leader.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by QuotaSystem: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2016
EternalTruths:
angry

Northerners using their alliance with the United States to enslave Southerners.

I will advice the SS/SE to reach out to the US, EU, Russia and China to counter this threat.

This is rich grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by saintkel(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2016
themosthigh:
The sword of Uthman Dan fodio must be soaked in the Atlantic and Nigeria connected together by the indissoluble arches of the blood of Dan fodio. Only then will there be peace in this country. The worst mistake that happened here was that the British came too early and destroyed our plan of assimilating everyone into the great religion of Islam.
loosed nuts

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by xkris11(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2016
I can see Kwara state governor, this settles the argument of Whether Kwara is western or northern state.
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by prophetone(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Pls can someone, preferably a zombie explain why the north is at the driving seat of the nation's economy in the eyes of USA. Except for Kano and Kaduna states, Lagos alone would dwarf the IGR of the entire northern states , and that is from non oil revenues.
There is certainly more to this meeting than meets the eye. When Kerry visited Sultan and CAN cried foul, many slow witted fellows didn't read the handwriting on the wall. It's getting clearer now what the US are up to.

This simply proves that political power and influence is superior to any perceived economic might.

The North knows it's onions very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by prophetone(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2016
ceecee0703:

Fulani heads men attack no be security problem? Why drag Governors out of their states? Why not representatives from the 6 geopolitical zones? When Kerry came and when to only the north and their emirs you gave ur excuse now u are giving another excuse

All political fingers are not equal.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2016
themosthigh:

Anyone dt believes this post was written by a northerner is dumb & has been successfully biafrauded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Adeoba10:
These people from the East can beef effigy, due to bokoharam issue in the north, they were called to a meeting in order to look for possible solutions yet u guys are shouting. Lets assumed d northerner refused to go, am sure u guys will also cry. Thank God d meeting was not hosted by Saudi, dia ringtone wud av been ISLAMIZATION. Awon oloripelebe oshi...

I swear u have time. The average easterner lives in a world of conspiracy theories, inferiority complex & perpetual victimhood. Even d reasonable looking educated ones.
Sad state of affairs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by JhyMedex: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Badgers14:
I thought them talk say western Education is forbidden They teach the kids in almajiris instead of regular school and using normal school curriculums..

What are they doing in the U.S if they detest western education

Make them keep deceiving themselves, e don tey wey nyàsh dey back grin
C'mon don't b silly.. Dt's like saying all igbos r drug traffickers n cheats just because a minute few express such behavior.
Only a remarkably tiny population believe in dt crap..
Dt's y u see skuls even in very remote villages in the north...

I advice u to detach ursef frm d negative stereotype abt d North..
Knw ur Nation Mr man

7 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by penukz2015(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2016
You must be from the other room!! [

quote author=themosthigh post=50381277]The sword of Uthman Dan fodio must be soaked in the Atlantic and Nigeria connected together by the indissoluble arches of the blood of Dan fodio. Only then will there be peace in this country. The worst mistake that happened here was that the British came too early and destroyed our plan of assimilating everyone into the great religion of Islam.[/quote]
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by zcee: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:
First Kerry's visit to Sultan, now northerners visit to US. We know that Obama the elf sponsored Buhari's victory but my dear, Something is fishy.
Baba God pls let Donald Trump win, biko.
Am with u jor,all we want is Donald

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Akeem1759(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2016
If i'm not mistaken, was this not the same SUSAN E RICE that was involved in Abacha and ABIOLA's Death. This Woman and Africa sha, This our leaders should play safe Kuma .. https://www.nairaland.com/1318355/mko-abiola-susan-rice-deadly

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Style007(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Adeoba10:
are you this daft? apart from borno, Adamawa and yobe which other northern state is more volatile now than Benue? why is the Governor not invited?? answer me.
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Akeem1759(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by AreaFada2: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Is it not that Rice lady the has questions to answer about Abiola's coffee that is there with them there so? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by africanusvu(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2016
SUSAN.should be a christian name to a WOMAN.?so they lockd their own women in d KITCHEN and travel far on air for 4days just to visit a women in her office to pay respect and take advice frm her?

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Make them invite them to moon aboki na aboki.
and its not a bad to be a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by 2undeee(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2016
The mord wey post this tin suppose 2 b ban bcoz the first three pictures where false information waitin bring Kano state governor come d picture and Bayero university or dem Ma follow go the USA ni or d mord thin don turn Padi Padi stuff

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by EazyMoh(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Is that all? Are you bigots done?
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by omocalabar(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2016
themosthigh:
mumu, Dan fodio's legacy cudnt continue because he had followers like u

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Badgers14: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2016
JhyMedex:

C'mon don't b silly.. Dt's like saying all igbos r drug traffickers n cheats just because a minute few express such behavior.
Only a remarkably tiny population believe in dt crap..
Dt's y u see skuls even in very remote villages in the north...

I advice u to detach ursef frm d negative stereotype abt d North..
Knw ur Nation Mr man

Don't tell me what i know, I grew up up North..

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by abdoolorunwa(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Dee60:

I am still wondering how US will escape being accused of sectionalism, bigotry and division.

US Secretary of State came to Nigeria and met the Sultan (head of Muslims) and the northern governors, completely leaving out the south and the reps of the Christian community. What do you call that?

Many people hate Trump for his antecedents, but he is sometimes saying the truth! It is all rigged to arrive at their OWN selfish wants.

Even a black President of Kenyan descent will do this kind of thing to Nigeria!

Well, if they achieve division and war in Nigeria, maybe Kenya can rise to become Africa's biggest economy! But thank God, Nigeria is wiser. And by God's grace there will not be war in Nigeria.

Why this glaring sectionalism, I still ponder.

But the South is not missing anything. It is actually the South that is helping US today in many respects. If you take the Southern doctors out of their hospitals, their medical segment may possibly collapse!

I am not a sectionalist. I dont belong in bigotry, but I just wonder at this blatant charade by the US under an African American president! Maybe they will explain this to us. I am yet to understand.
If u aren't a sectionalist, why do u have such intuition?
In all ramifications the South still outshines the north in basic amenities. Asked a southerner if she/he would love to serve in the north, you'll hear 'God forbid!'. and yet u raise ur voices at the slightest sense of development in the north. why?

I am not a northerner, but a middlebelter, we've been tolerating all the insolences since the beginning of time. what does that make us?

Be contented!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Teespice(f): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2016
my own is that after wining and dining with officials of the United states, the US government should not turn round and accuse them of sexually related offences.

though not proven,what was meted out to those house of reps members cannot be forgotten in a hurry.
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Dee60:

I am still wondering how US will escape being accused of sectionalism, bigotry and division.

US Secretary of State came to Nigeria and met the Sultan (head of Muslims) and the northern governors, completely leaving out the south and the reps of the Christian community. What do you call that?

Many people hate Trump for his antecedents, but he is sometimes saying the truth! It is all rigged to arrive at their OWN selfish wants.

Even a black President of Kenyan descent will do this kind of thing to Nigeria!

Well, if they achieve division and war in Nigeria, maybe Kenya can rise to become Africa's biggest economy! But thank God, Nigeria is wiser. And by God's grace there will not be war in Nigeria.

Why this glaring sectionalism, I still ponder.

But the South is not missing anything. It is actually the South that is helping US today in many respects. If you take the Southern doctors out of their hospitals, their medical segment may possibly collapse!

I am not a sectionalist. I dont belong in bigotry, but I just wonder at this blatant charade by the US under an African American president! Maybe they will explain this to us. I am yet to understand.

I don't think this is about type of marginalisation. It's a security meeting/seminar to deal with bokoharam issue dats prevalent in d north. Let's not read unnecessary meanings to this than wot it is. Cheers.
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by StarCj(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Adeoba10:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG, Visionscape Intensify Waste Evacuation Across Metropolis, (pictures) / President Buhari Arrives In Yola, Adamawa State (Photos) / 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.