Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help (76890 Views)

Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences / EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / Buekor Nyornebari Grace: RSUST Best Graduating Student Begs Wike For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by SalomonKane: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy Actually, there's nothing to 'reveal'.
You're such a beautiful liar. grin cheesy LOL.
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by chris2face(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:
I remember when I was a lecturer at nekede.. I slept with enough girls.

I urge everyone to lecture at nekede, the girls are very generous with their vagina, the wise ones come to have sex with you before the exams so that you won't be harsh on them during exams, that is the advance payment. They complete the payment after the exams for them to earn an A grade.
OBTSubtle this one u keep remembering everything I hope all is well sha

The other time u recalled when u released compromised video with Kim

Now u remember when u were still a lecturer

Well done

Please oh remember not to forget ur self so u won't have to remember ur self

6 Likes

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Laveda(f): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2016
firstking01:
You dey see wetin i dey see...all hail nekeditesgrin

grin
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2016
chris2face:

Well done

I also remember when I forgot myself.

1 Like

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by chris2face(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:
I also remember when I forgot myself.
I give up

1 Like

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by unmark1: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Interesting grin
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by joystickextend1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
hmmm smiley

meanwhile guys check my profile for your delay and extender products wink
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
Now can this girl be held account for what she said... had it been its the lecturer I wonder what the turn out wud hav being
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by dEastActivist: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lol! She has joined bad gang..

Another bill should be made to punish girls that ask for good grades in exchange for sex from innocent lecturers as have already done for the bad lecturers who solicit sex for good grades..

Make everything equalize

2 Likes

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:

I urge everyone to lecture at nekede, the girls are very generous with their vagina, the wise ones come to have sex with you before the exams so that you won't be harsh on them during exams, that is the advance payment. They complete the payment after the exams for them to earn an A grade.

Haba! Even though this is a faceless forum but try get sense na

7 Likes

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by lakeside3020(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
and that course is very simple, I think that's is the study of 'SUBSTANCE ABUSE' under psychology,
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by tacy24(f): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kickstart your career and TRIPLE your chances of getting a job with this exclusive 1-week training and a job fair!
In partnership with Poise Nigeria, Nigeria's leading career Development Company, SpotterHR is giving out 20 FREE SLOTS to the highest scoring candidates in this month's Spotter100 competition valued at N20,000

To Qualify for the Spotter100, you must:
-Complete your profile
-Upload a 30sec introductory video
-Upload your CV and relevant certificates
-Update your portfolio/experience
-Take the Spotter Aptitude Test

Have you registered for this months' Spotter100 competition? Participation in the competition is N200 only
To get started, go to http://spotterhr.com/spotter-test/
Deadline: 25th October 2016

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by motherlode: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
OMG! This is what should not happen to your child in the future.

To prevent this from happening, let's all invest well enough in our children.... To see how, please do see my signature. wink
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by shumuel(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
saintdennis:
U dey mind these girls?

I usually hung out @ my school godfather's office back in the day, you will be amazed how these girls hawk their bodies to lecturers and non-academic staff just for a C.

A "C-grade" ooo.

Funny thing is almost all the spillover + 3rd class babe in my dept are now married grin

Lol grin i can relate to this, and the most annoying part of it, its is the ladies that do this are the ones that would be forming holier than thou for boy.
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Niella(f): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Make cool money by just inviting others on a website. email daniellaoyigbenudaniel@gmail.com if interested
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by malosky79(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
[05/10, 19:46] Omo baba alagbara: Please, Google these before you criticise me
Simple and straight forward opportunity to earn more money within 30 days is here. I have benefited pls spare that #10,500 and save your self from financial limitations.

How it works.
Simple explanations:-
We are WORKING GROUP CONCEPTS. Independent network marketing group with skinnycare.com.
We deal directly with them and ease people the stressful nature of networking .
We put together, money contributed by friends and do group registrations with the company. We market the products and pay those who contributed.

Contribution is #10,500 for one slot. But u can have as many slots as u wish and earn correspondingly.
If u register one account with 10,500,
U will receive #8,000 three times in 30 days. That will be a total of #24,000 in 30 days.

If u register with #21,000 for two accounts, u will receive #16,000 three times in 30 days. That is a total of #48,000 in 30 days.
The more accounts u register, the more u receive in 30 days.

U will repeat the same thing every 30 days to keep earning.
U can start with one or two or more accounts today and still register more accounts even the next day.

Put a smile on faces and money in their pockets.

Friendship PAYs!!!!!
[05/10, 19:48] Omo baba alagbara: Contact me on 08035528544
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Poly nekede girls wil dance neked fr u for good grades. That sch love competition like sec. Sch. Cheap punnies all over that place. Xperience talk*

6 Likes

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by biggz82: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
See useless blogger wen dey look 4 cheap popularity. Dis 1 na lie even ashawo no go write such tin 4 exam booklet

1 Like

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by emmydollars4life(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sensie:
angry Stewpid girl. Such disgrace to the women folk. Cause of people like her the women folk are seen as strictly sex symbols angry
STOP SHOUTING, YOU PEOPLE ARE LOOSING IT, IS OBVIOUS THAT U PEOPLE ARE THE ONE PERSUADING US FOR SEX NOW. #ENDTIME

1 Like

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Nusaf: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is what they do in school and they still call others illiterates. Offering pus_ies for E or D at the best.

1 Like

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by shumuel(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:

I don't know if you are joking or not but let me add a little to it.

Bro, what do you expect when what the school is being called is close to the word ''Nakeed'' grin

3 Likes

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
shumuel:

I don't know if you are joking or not but let me add a little to it.

Bro, what do you expect when what the school is being called is close to the word ''Nakeed'' grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
And this girl will want to go places with her certificate? That's why you see some graduates who know nothing about their subject out there and wonder how they were able to graduate.

3 Likes

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Unigweson25(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't believe it... People in search of attention can take up Nekede answer- script and embellish bunkum..Sir, that your so called answer booklet can not tempt me to believe u because the poly Nekede I know is the monumental citadel of learning.

2 Likes

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by IVORY2009(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
JixNation:
I wonder some men glorify
  that stinky anus/hole.
modified The students is as foolish as Airforce1/politicathug
combined.
lolzzz, u are missing, it makes the iron rod to stand up gaga grin grin

1 Like

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
chris2face:

Well done

Eee don tay wey I laugh like this
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by chris2face(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

Eee don tay wey I laugh like this
Really am glad it made u laugh
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by keandre: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
She's really dumb & doesn't even possess a good penmanship.

1 Like

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by femi4: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:
grin Be like nah to Mr okponku.

Actually most of them don't care about your pussy, some would even come to the hall during exams and be like "what do you think you're writing? You better see me later"

But that girl mumu sha.
someone decided to pay in cash
Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
School is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
why do u seek traffic without sense?how did u comeabout her pics?she also attached her pics and address to the paper?this is annoying and unwarranted.
conductor1:
See the girl's photos: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/nekede-poly-student-tells-lecturer-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rainstorm Blows Off UNN Hostel Roofs, Students Stranded / Naira Marley In University Of Ilorin Exam Question / Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.