Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory (1049 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua / Breakdown Of Saturday's Match Between Guinea Vs Nigeria - Prophet Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by TheLight2: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
What will it cost for us all to be wise?[/color]
Personally, I think it is unfair for some people to feel that they can decide how things will be, when we all accept the fact that we are not GOD.
The funniest part of it all is that a large chunk of people who criticize Prophet TB Joshua and His prophecies claim to be educated, and still rely on common hearsay; without attempting to visit his church and see things for themselves firsthand.
If you try to do a dissection of the comment of the skipper of the Black Satellites, Dede Ayew, you will understand that it is very obvious that this whole issue has been politicised and diverted from its real substance into a funny attempt to discredit not only the Prophet, but the Coach and the Players of the team. Dede Ayew was never quoted as saying that He never 'spoke to' Tb Joshua, but that He never 'knew' him. Take note of the words 'spoke to' and 'knew'. In addition, is it a coincidence that virtually all the comments and posts that I have personally read are seen highlighting the part of the said interview where the skipper of the side was quoted as saying that he never knew the Prophet?
[color=#000099]"I don't know who is TB Joshua, I just heard he is someone who was praying for us but all of us know it wasn't only pastors praying, everybody in Ghana was praying. Both Muslims and Christians prayed for us and we are grateful to all of them." He said.
[/i]
It is understandable for people to think the way that they do. I will not begrudge anyone for thinking the way they do. Obviously, I will comment the way and manner that you will do if I were in your shoes; grew up in your direct environment, have the same parents as you do, same friends as you, same orientation etc. My concern is the way people will react to issues when they do not have the facts of the issues. Without any form of doubt, I am sure that the prophet never intended to take the Glory of the victory to himself. This is not the first time that he would correctly predict events that are yet to happen. This prophecy is certainly not the most striking, but interestingly, has been diverted into an opportunity for a free for all. God is the genesis of the prophecy; He handpicks His prophecies and shows them to His prophet whose only job will be to serve as a mouthpiece and communicator of God. In the end, God is the only one who MUT get all the Glory, for He alone knows the future beforehand.
God never seeks our opinion when He decides to take his decisions; Hand picking Prophet TB Joshua as his prophet was God's own decision, one He wouldn't have consulted either you or me to take. If there is anyone that questions God's decision to use the Prophet as His vessel, then such a person should proceed to God and question Him, and not engage themselves in this obvious campaign of calumny and slander. God's standard are only known to Him alone, He does not request for your degrees and certificates as well as letters of referrals from persons of fame and reckoning.
Remember, God is not a Man. He does as He pleases. Touch not his anointed and do His Prophet no harm.
I would advise all still doubting to watch Joshua’s television station: Emmanuel TV and judge for yourself. To the blind critics, consider the words of a wise man: “Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God." (Acts 5:38-39)[i]
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by MrCrackles(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2009
Tuberculosis Joshua is a massive stack of fraud!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by dominique(f): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2009
no thanks. . .we aint watchin'
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by TheLight2: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
I am not trying to doing anybody's bidding but to analyse the facts as it is.
Whatever it is, just be sure that there are some people some where are call you names, for no good reason.
It will be better if we can be factual at all times and ensure that we do unto others as we wish they do to us.
Remember, the Man says that he is a prophet of God, so why can't everybody hold their peace and allow the Almighty God to judge Him if He is telling lies and deceiving Poeple. Come to think of it, how does he manage to grow stronger in the midst of this whole attempt to pull him down at all cost?
Let time and God be the judge.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by MrCrackles(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
dominique:

no thanks. . .we aint watchin'
GBAM!
grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by rasputinn(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
Which TB Joshua is this again??,tell me it's not the same TB Joshua that conned Amokachi when he had knee troubles,the magician at the synagogue

Those synagogue PR team are really doing a great job
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by MrCrackles(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2009
rasputinn:

Which TB Joshua is this again??,tell me it's not the same TB Joshua that conned Amokachi when he had knee troubles,the magician at the synagogue

Those synagogue PR team are really doing a great job
grin cheesy grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by Shola2009(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2009
T.B Joshua is one of the greatest conmen the world has ever produced.He's a thieft, an armed robber,a 419 and a terrorist!!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by fyneguy: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2009
Shola2009:

T.B Joshua is one of the greatest conmen the world has ever produced.He's a thieft, an armed robber,a 419 and a terrorist!!

Really?

But I just watched on Tv that shola2009 had been declared wanted for armed robbery.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by ritaj: 1:13am On Oct 25, 2009
Man this TB Joshua sure get nough free publicity - good or bad. Nough respect!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua And The Black Satelite's Victory by ToluT: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2009
Prophet Tb Joshua saw Ghana win the Under 20 World Cup against Brazil. Was it just a good guess? Could it really happen again? Why Ghana? Why not Nigeria? – Stay tuned tomorrow for the SCOAN LIVE Service- Did Prophet TB Joshua foresee the match the match between Nigeria and Argentina?
DID he say anything about it? WILL you be watching?

www.emmanuel.tv

(1) (Reply)

Live Coverages Of The Fifa U-17 World Cup (nigeria 2009) On Watchnta.com / Chelsea To Sign Nigerian And Wigan Forward Victor Moses / Akwa Ibom International Stadium An Uncommon Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.