Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) (29016 Views)

Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos / Female Soldier Beats Policewoman Comatose In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by dre11(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2016
By Peter Ofili

Doctors at Araba Medical Hospital in Abule-Egba area of Lagos are trying their best on a newly-wedded woman, who was allegedly stabbed many times by her landlord’s son for allowing a man, considered as an enemy of the landlord, into her apartment at Ishaga Street.

The visitor was said to have been banned from entering the house by the landlord.
The victim, Mrs. Taiwo Kehinde, however, expressed gratitude to God for bringing her out of coma.

According to her, “my landlord’s son, Jimoh Yusuf, attacked me right inside my apartment with broken bottles. My sin was that my husband allowed one of his friends into our apartment.

“I was returning from my shop last Friday, when I met this family friend, Monday Michael, who lives opposite us. He told me to leave the house that my husband and our landlord’s son were quarrelling.

“I decided to go inside and change into something else. The family friend left for his house, while I entered our apartment.

“I was trying to change my wears when Jimoh barged inside and started shouting. He said ‘I have told you and your husband that I don’t want to see that man (family friend) anywhere close to this house. But you wouldn’t obey. I am going to kill you before your husband comes back’.

“Before I knew it, he broke the bottles in his hands and started stabbing me all over my body, until I passed out. This is not the first time he has beaten me. I am not his wife, neither am I related to him.”

Genesis
Her husband, Mayowa Kehinde, traced the genesis of his problem with the suspect to the visit of Michael, few hours before his wife was attacked.

He said: “My friend, Monday, came to visit me that day. But when my landlord saw him, he ordered him to leave his house, even when I tried to explain that he was my visitor and that we have known each other long before I moved into his house.

“I reluctantly saw my friend off at about 9p.m. By then, my wife was not back. On my way back, I was welcomed with shouts by my neighbours to quickly rush in, that Jimoh wanted to kill my wife.

“When I rushed inside, my wife was in a pool of her blood, while Jimoh still held onto the broken bottles. I held him as he tried to escape from the scene, while a woman rushed to the police station to report the incident the matter.”

Neighbours’ reaction
When Vanguard visited the couple’s residence, neighbours alleged that the suspect was always attacking them, particularly the women.

One of them, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said: “We have suffered untold pains in the hands of Jimoh but this is the height.

“The most painful aspect of it is that his parents are always supporting him. If you attempt to call the police, they will threaten to issue you quit notice.”

Effort to get the reaction of the Lagos State Police Command spokesman on the matter failed as she did not respond to a text message sent to her.

However, police sources hinted that the suspect had been arrested and charged to court on Wednesday from where he was remanded at the Kirikiri Medium Security Prison over failure to meet the bail conditions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/landlords-son-stabs-tenants-wife-beats-comatose/

Pic: Mrs. Taiwo Kehinde and her injuries.

1 Share

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by Young03(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2016
odiegwu

ndi ofe

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2016
Young03:
odiegwu

ndi ofe

Police shuld start mendin dat boy Asap
shocked

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by 7inches: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2016
Na them..
Heartless people
Afonjagbajantis!

20 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2016
EHMIR:
Names verify nd checked.

Region,:indegenes of brown roof repulic.

NCA,new delhi,india...afonjas nd wife battery,physical nd verbal assaults on neighbors,occultism,human sacrifice,armed robbery etc can not be seperated,nevrgrin
You think what you just commented made any sense, stop this tribalism nonsense, Igbos and other tribes also engage in those acts.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by EHMIR(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
You think what you just commented made any sense, stop this tribalism nonsense, Igbos and other tribes also engage in those acts.
tell me one thing that make sense in this contiri,ehn.

If u knw me well u will testify that i dont take sides,iam just havin nice time with this NCA thingy..if u take my comments personal,dats ur own piece of moin moin

47 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by francisbarrack(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Its not funny , can't imagine my wife been beaten like this.

If I were in ur husband shoe , will take this three steps

Firstly a lawyer , a competent one n secondly bear d cost of the treatment while d doc. Gonna obey my instructions.

Or

Contact a military friend that will beat the hell out of them

Or

Do it traditionally .

7 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by zinachidi(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2016
EHMIR:
Names verify nd checked.

Region,:indegenes of brown roof repulic.

NCA,new delhi,india...afonjas nd wife battery,physical nd verbal assaults on neighbors,occultism,human sacrifice,armed robbery etc can not be seperated,nevrgrin
dude i keep on saying u need help,, seriously,,

Cos obviously you're in really bad shape upstairs..

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by EHMIR(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2016
zinachidi:
dude i keep on saying u need help,, seriously,,

Cos obviously you're in really bad shape upstairs..
ok thanks sir.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by ijustdey: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
some people reason with the anus..... why take your frustration on the married woman and not deal with the issue btw you and the person who you had quarrel with.

cowards

2 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oh my God.

8 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by Rapmoney(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Let them take that Jimoh dude for rehab

I don't think he's normal

ANIMOOOOOOOL

3 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by honeygirl17: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
na wa o

Landlord now decides who should be allowed to visit. Police should arrest the old man too.

Nonsense !

5 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by ifyalways(f): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
I hope he rots in jail. Shameless man!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
why?? but why na
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
U make sense die! For this, I dash a DVCK!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
U make sense die! For this, I dash u a DVCK!!! grin
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
lol... dem never talk wetin really happen... i sure sey preek and otu involve
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by MAXIMAL123(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
K
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by Lexxyburg(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
kill that nigga, burn his family, hang his head on a post.
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by Disneylady(f): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
That Jimoh dude needs a psych eval ASAP
Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by Eibams60(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
shey na free una dey stay for d house. wait til dem kill una finish.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) by Familyfirst: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/landlords-son-stabs-tenants-wife-beats-comatose/

Pic: Mrs. Taiwo Kehinde and her injuries.
this is a Seriuos one. It is an example of TOTAL PARENTING FAILURE,lots of parents are failing on their responsibility.
I advise you to read this to avoid raising children that will make you cry. Click here http://familyparliament.com/Thread/parenting-without-tears-2/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People / Guyana - Nigerian Held Without Bail For $1.5M Credit Card Fraud (PICS) / Lagos Fraudster Exchanges Fake $7,000 For N3.4m (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.