Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? (3095 Views)

The Facts About Condoms / Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / Warning: Do Not Buy Condoms From Hawkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? by uchey(f): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2009
My husband and i get very uncomfortable when our supply of condoms finishes, He doesnt like going out to get them and i feel shy too, we have a one year old and we are trying to wait for sometime before the next baby.We decided on the condom as a method of contraception.We are very sexually active and currently we are using the withdrawal method which i hate, What do u guyz think we should do? I want to enjoy lovemaking like i used to and not get pregnant at the same time.
Re: How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? by toshacer: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
you are funny - you want to eat your cake and still have it? how can married folks use condom to nack themselves? look, i dont like it o- not at all. Dont you know that it is a sin b4 the Lord who reighneth forever more? Look, it is not food, and if it is food, just keep the di ck in your bag everywhere you go, after all, wether on da bus, and u feel like doing it, shook it inside, in the office, shook it inside, on the aeroplane, shook it inside, there is no need to use condom because he is yah husband for life. Did i hear you say withdrawal method? That is when he is about to climax, he removes his long thick di ck from your now wet, damp and hungry pu, ssy? how can you allow him to do that? Look, even my girlfriend, after i have cum, she will not let me remove my thcik fat di ck from her yummy pu, ssy until about five minutes, and even then, na still struggle, now you want him to be withdrawing when his head is about to swell to oblivion? Look, its not good o. Why not try this method called, opolo to sibe o tun muti? Call me for details.
Re: How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? by dominique(f): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
^^^

@poster
are you and your husbands not adults? just free yourselves. there is nothing to feel shy about, no is gonna judge you.
Re: How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? by EngrT1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
@poster
u can buy it @ PACK N SHOP or any big super market, there u don't have to ask anybody b4 picking or mall if u reside in lagos
Re: How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? by 22medinat(f): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
haba,are you 19.please theres nothing to be shameful about.
walk into any shop anged gett the brand you want.i sell condoms in my shop and i even make jokes about them with my buyers,
shope u know withdrawl isnt as safe as condoms,
so u want to carry an unplanned feotus cos u r shy
u are not serios,by the time you carry 3 unplaaned babies you will know beta than been shy,by then even if they are hawked in the buses you will buy packs fo it.
shine your eyes
Re: How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
If you're not comfortable with buying condoms ( which is silly) and you're sure you don't want more kids just yet, then i suggest you visit your doctor for another form of contraceptive. If you don't then you're both just deceiving yourselves, you more cos you're the one that will get pregnant and inform hubby.
Re: How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? by dominique(f): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
22medinat:

so u want to carry an unplanned feotus cos u r shy
u are not serios,by the time you carry 3 unplaaned babies you will know beta than been shy,by then even if they are hawked in the buses you will buy packs of it.
shine your eyes

GBAM!!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? by Digriz(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
Go and see ur doctor 4 proper advice on d best form of contraceptive dat wl suit both of u. As for me,i wl neva use condom wt my wife.
Re: How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? by doctorbabs(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2009
likewise me i find it difficult to walkin to any chemist for condom

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Convince: Improve Your Fertility with our 100% natural fertility drugs / How To Make Toast Bread: Nigeria Best Recipe / I Have One Scrotum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.