Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

‘i Will Get Married Again Because I Want 20 Kids’ – Old Interview Of 9ice Resurf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i Will Get Married Again Because I Want 20 Kids’ – Old Interview Of 9ice Resurf (313 Views)

Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again / Photos Of 9ice, The Remedies, Small Doctor Performing At The Lemon Party / See Adorable Picture Of 9ice And His Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Will Get Married Again Because I Want 20 Kids’ – Old Interview Of 9ice Resurf by Naijahotloaded(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Just as Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike‘s past, in the form of a steamy sex scene in a movie, resurfaced two years after, a similar occurrence has trailed another Nigerian entertainer.

A few months ago, Alapomeji singer, 9ice announced his embrace of polygamy in an interview with Ebony Live TV, but another intriguing part of the interview has just resurfaced.

9ice wants 20 children and will marry as many women as possible to achieve the feat.

During the chat, 9ice who already has four children from three different women, said it would be unfair to numerous single women if a man sticks to just one woman.

‘Do you think if I stay married to just one woman, do you know how many women will end up without husbands?’ he asked Toke Makinwa and her co-hosts.

Read more...http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/10/21/i-will-get-married-again-because-i-want-20-kids-old-interview-of-9ice-resurfaces/

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ycee – Link Up Ft. Reekado Banks ( Watch And Download Video Free ) / #istandwith2face: I Stand With You And.. / KCEE Will Not Be The Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.