Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government (22094 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos / PHOTOS: How To Detect A Suicide Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by EmmGee: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Senorprinz:
are'nt all muslims potential suicide bombers? undecided
Aren't all non muslims potential good for nothing bas.tards
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by maj007(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
nnokwa042:
Mohamed really dealt with muslims imagine someone thinking when he killed him self with other innocent people then he will go to heaven to enjoy 72 virgins, 72 virgins supplied by who? Muhammed even told muslims when ever they want to divorce thier wife let them just shout i divorce u three times that is it how can people still go to mosque after reading koran? undecidednow in adamawa instead of goverment telling people how to make ends meet they re they teaching people how to spot a potential sucide bomber all cus of one confused saudi cave man called Mohamed he even ask muslims to drink camel urine

And your were present when Muhammed (SAW) told them all that!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be a time traveler.
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Senorprinz(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
EmmGee:
Aren't all non muslims potential good for nothing bas.tards
tongue
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by maj007(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Senorprinz:
grin pour vie

"Pour la vie" u meant.....

And "FOR LIFE", U are GUNNER-WIN-NOTHIN".
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by professore(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nice points,no.10 I learnt something.
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Senorprinz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
maj007:

"Pour la vie" u meant.....

And "FOR LIFE", U are GUNNER-WIN-NOTHIN".

i won money on bet9ja yesterday o, or, when is your curse supposed to take effect.
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by LEXYCOM: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
if i wait to discover all the signs in a bomber, then am sure the bomb would have exploded before i get to number 2.....
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by LEXYCOM: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
As far as a concern, any sweating individual is a suspect......na run i dey be dat grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by maj007(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Senorprinz:
i won money on bet9ja yesterday o, or, when is your curse supposed to take effect.

I wish u good luck.

But [size=16pt]BAD LUCK[/size] for "ARS_E NOW".

When afc is engraved on UEFA CL and World Club Cup, then u can say my curse is lifted.
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by miqos02(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
slimpoet11:
This man must be a formal sucide bomber grin
I tire oh, how many people go sabi read that english for adamawa
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by oxyG: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Senorprinz:
May Allah forgive your ignorance
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Minemrys: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
nnokwa042:
Mohamed really dealt with muslims imagine someone thinking when he killed him self with other innocent people then he will go to heaven to enjoy 72 virgins, 72 virgins supplied by who? Muhammed even told muslims when ever they want to divorce thier wife let them just shout i divorce u three times that is it how can people still go to mosque after reading koran? undecidednow in adamawa instead of goverment telling people how to make ends meet they re they teaching people how to spot a potential sucide bomber all cus of one confused saudi cave man called Mohamed he even ask muslims to drink camel urine
You really hate northerners don't you? Your username implies so.
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Richy4(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
A License to suspect and kill innocent ones now..Why would they release this...... Is this not supposed to be for the police and the law enforcement...
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Akinaukwa: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Abeg make una help me check Nos 1 and 2 and compare with my sisters wey dey cover body head to toe like ekpo itiaba, abi dem no be suspect too? I no call any people name oh, just dey talk from wetin eye don see!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
What they have essentially described is every Nigerian under this tight weather...person no go spray mai suya perfume again!! grin grin grin grin

On a serious note won't this lead to more killings of innocent people especially those that are mentally unstable?
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Senorprinz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
maj007:

I wish u good luck.

But [size=16pt]BAD LUCK[/size] for "ARS_E NOW".

When afc is engraved on UEFA CL and World Club Cup, then u can say my curse is lifted.
you try.
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
themosthigh:
HOW TO DISARM A SUICIDE BOMBER

Once you see suicide bomber, charge your karate displaying the tiger claw and shouthing hiyaaa aaaaaaaa
The you immediately charge towards the person with speed and agility an one you are close tohim, you commence by
attacking him with a flying kick, making sure you target the torso while simultaneously tiger clawing his right hand to
disengage the trigger.
strike him with a hammerblow to the head and tigger claw the 12 presure points simultaneously.

No be small... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Senorprinz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
oxyG:
May Allah forgive your ignorance
what's amen in arabic?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by emmydollars4life(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
slimpoet11:
This man must be a formal sucide bomber grin
Omo the one wey burst my brain '' smell good when going to paradise'' the highest deceit from devil himself

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by deliveryboy: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm Muslim but I must say those guys are super brain washed and are boarding a speed train to hell, fools

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Jacko1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nice write up

How many ppl can understand this in adamawa

Employ services of animation guys we have in 9ja

Dey will depict all these points and in hausa voiceover as well

Oh well my opinion can never get to adamawa so wat the heck

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by SAMBARRY: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lol I remember I was in a bus some time back and a man in jalamia Sat behind ME. HE had long beards, had a bag he was carrying, he had his tesbau and was chanting their Islamic lines very loudly .he looked so anxious,dirty, with a foul odor of weed mixed with dirty clothes.he looked nervous and tensed. I began to feel very uncomfortable in that Bus so I told the conductor I wanted to come down. He said we never reach xyz I said just drop me here.I didn't care about the change because the man looked so weird and suspicious. Even those sitting besides him were suspicious of him.I remember his hair looked bushy too.

I just had to get down because my life was important. If a man is ready to loose his life and waste that of others for some imbecilic cok and bull Islamic fairytale of some virgins then he can go ahead. What have I achieved in this world before I endanger my life.the characteristics over there is similar to the man I saw in the bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by SAMBARRY: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Richy4:
A License to suspect and kill innocent ones now..Why would they release this...... Is this not supposed to be for the police and the law enforcement...
even those women that wear overall jalamia should be checked including those pudah women that dress like black masquerades covering their face and wearing socks on their palms to wrist and feet. Suicide bombers disguise as pudah women to wreck havoc

I doubt whether Islam can be divorced from Suicide bombing because the Muslims claim they aren't terrorists but they have violent and aggressive behaviours all the time. Always seem to derive joy in killing. Example is that redeemed evangelist woman that was killed by some Muslim guys
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by buffalowings: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
These guys are clowns

Smell perfume at your own peril
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Bollinger(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't get it. The list just describes the average Nigerian.
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Handsomecole(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
But these pre-cautions are just too long for somebody to remember. The bomb go Don explode before person go begin remember all these things nah.
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by lovkatty: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Senorprinz:
you should be ashamed of yourself imagine the non-sense talk.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Senorprinz(m): 12:22am On Oct 22, 2016
lovkatty:
you should be ashamed of yourself imagine the non-sense talk.
omg! i've just imagined the non-sense, i'm really ashamed of myself right now.
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2016
2know1:
grin
No 13 is hilarious.... so muslims believe spraying perfume here will sCent in paradise. omg i haff just faint undecided

[color=#006600][/color]

if you see something you don't understand, ask questions
Re: How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government by Towncrier007(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2016
kenzysmith:
my prick dey scratch me abeg
You can talk mumu talk ehh? As u old reach no sense at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maina Has Started Speaking Up On How He Spent The N24bn ―source / Ondo State Govt Partners With German Firm To Build $1.1billion Medical City / Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.