Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) (4238 Views)

Unboxing The All New 10.1inch VALEM 4G LTE 4GB,64GB Android 9 Tablet PC / Brand New Bluboo S1 For Sale At A Give Away Price sold / Fairly Used - BLUBOO Maya 5.5 Inch HD Android 6.0 3G Smartphone @ 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2016
Bluboo launched the Maya Max 4G last month it is now available for shipment for worldwide use . All thanks for Gearbest for sending this phablet for review. You can always order this phone
from Gearbest through phonetweakers.com and get a free 32GB microSD card, you just have to send me your order number or comment in this post.

i copied it from my blog, your comment and questions are welcome

http://www.phonetweakers.com/2016/09/unboxing-bluboo-maya-max-4g-phablet.html

Thanks Guys

The mods should delete or move this topic if i am posting in the wrong section or violating any of the forum rules.

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Specifications of the phone

Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Battery: Non Removable 4200mah battery
Display: 6.0 inch 2.5D HD screen
CPU: MTK6750 Octa Core 1.5GHz
RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
Max Storage Expansion: 64GB
Camera: Dual back camera 13.0MP with AF and flashlight + front camera 8.0MP
Bluetooth: 4.0
Nevigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Sensor: Accelerometer, G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light senor
SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, dual micro SIM cards
Network:
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz

The 6 inches big screen smartphone has an elegant and exquisite design to showcase and it really lived up to its promises in performance.

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Looking inside the box we see a six inches screen with a fingerprint scanner at the back. The device is cradled atop a white bedding with other accessories underneath.

Inside the box we have a USB type C, the charger, the booklet, the manual, we also get the transparent case for additional protection, a sim card removal pin and a free screen guide and screen wiper.

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by ib4real95(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2016
nice
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2016
There is a mute button on the left side which is a very cool feature which only the one plus one and the iPhone are have. In the right side you have the volume buttons and power button.

There is also the sim card tray with support for dual mini sim cards which also serve as a microSD card slot. That means you won't be able to use the second sim slot if you want to use a memory card.

he back is made of real metal and the top portion is made of plastic to allow better network reception and connectivity. It has a fingerprint scanner in the back, a 13mp camera and a dual flash bright enough to take clear photos in the back. And obviously there is no removable battery, but do not worry about this the 4200mah capacity battery is enough for your everyday task.

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by NCP: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Nice review. Well done OP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
At the bottom, there is a dual stereo speaker with nice sounds quality, a USB C charging port and the mic.

The headphones jack is at the top together with a sim tray ejector pin and that is all.

In the right side you have the volume buttons and power button.

This device is 6 inches and very big compare to many flagship product in the market today with a very nice price tag to go with it .

It has a clear LCD screen. On the front side, there is two sensors followed by the 8mp front facing camera and a speaker grills.

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by donfish28: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
what's the price, can you sell it to me, I'm based in Ibadan
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by tohby2(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
35k bro?
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by 40manlappy: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2016
@banjicom: How much is this in Naira?
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2016
40manlappy:
@banjicom: How much is this in Naira?

i don't really know it depends on the current exchange rate the price was about $150 which should not be more than 60-65k
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2016
donfish28:
what's the price, can you sell it to me, I'm based in Ibadan

the distance is just the problem bro, am based in ondo state, akure to be precise.
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2016
tohby2:
35k bro?

the distance is just the problem bro, am based in ondo state, akure to be precise.
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by tohby2(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
banjicom:

ehya am at ilorin
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by 40manlappy: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
banjicom:

40k for the brand new Bluboo Maya Max?

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2016
40manlappy:

40k for the brand new Bluboo Maya Max?
don't understand u bro.
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by 40manlappy: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
banjicom:

don't understand u bro.

I was trying to confirm the price of the phone. You gave someone that price based on his location. Check your response to donfish.28
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
40manlappy:

I was trying to confirm the price of the phone. You gave someone that price based on his location. Check your response to donfish.28

oh!
the price of the new one should be something like 60k ( $150) it depends on the current exchange rate here in Nigeria.
40k is the amount i want to sell mine, not the new one.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by sirfolabi(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Whatsapp me 08097492576 am a serious buyer let talk the price
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by 40manlappy: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
banjicom:

oh!
the price of the new one should be something like 60k ( $150) it depends on the current exchange rate here in Nigeria.

Ok, thanks for the clarification
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by warrenweste(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
banjicom:

oh!

Why do u wanna sell it? Is the phone not really your taste or u wanna upgrage or it's having issues?
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 3:49am On Nov 22, 2016
warrenweste:

Why do u wanna sell it? Is the phone not really your taste or u wanna upgrage or it's having issues?

Another phone is coming, this phone was sent to me for review by one of my sponsor company. Another phone is coming on the way and i also have alot of phones in my hands right now. The phone is amazing i must tell you, the spec, battery and screen is very good. You will never regret buying it.
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by sirfolabi(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2016
how much is it..
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by warrenweste(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2016
banjicom:

Another phone is coming, this phone was sent to me for review by one of my sponsor company. Another phone is coming on the way and i also have alot of phones in my hands right now. The phone is amazing i must tell you, the spec, battery and screen is very good. You will never regret buying it.

Ok good how long does the battery last on full charge does it have vr functions? All phones have their cons n pros Any downside u don't like in the phone? Also on a scale of 1-10 how much will u rate it.. Thanks
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2016
warrenweste:

Ok good how long does the battery last on full charge does it have vr functions? All phones have their cons n pros Any downside u don't like in the phone? Also on a scale of 1-10 how much will u rate it.. Thanks

The battery can last you a full day on a full charge, i have include a screenshot for you to see.

cons:
* me i think the software on this phone is not properly optimized. it comes with a stock version of android that still needs alot of customizations. This is a phone with 3gig of RAM and i think the software and interface should have more features. The icons also looks very big, maybe it because of the 6 inches screen.
*The 13mp camera is not so good in the dark but it still takes some decent pictures too.
*The speaker isn't so loud too, most especially the earpiece when receiving calls.
* even with fast charging on, the phone can takes up to 3hrs to full charge. maybe it because of the 4200mah battery i don't know. i nearly fainted when my original charger was stolen in a football centre yesterday, am still thinking of where to get a fast charger fast enough.

Pros:
Otg support
i love the design of this phone, it really makes sense.
*multitasking is great on this phone, i guess it because of the 3gig ram
*the phone doesn't get hot when playing games and when browsing with 3g or 4g
* No lags when playing games the GPU really makes sense and the screen is very good too.
that is all i can remember now.

my overall experience was great i have been using it for over a month now. Rating: 8/10

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by warrenweste(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2016
banjicom:

The battery can last you a full day on a full charge, i have include a screenshot for you to see.

cons:
* me i think the software on this phone is not properly optimized. it comes with a stock version of android that still needs alot of customizations. This is a phone with 3gig of RAM and i think the software and interface should have more features. The icons also looks very big, maybe it because of the 6 inches screen.
*The 13mp camera is not so good in the dark but it still takes some decent pictures too.
*The speaker isn't so loud too, most especially the earpiece when receiving calls.
* even with fast charging on, the phone can takes up to 3hrs to full charge. maybe it because of the 4200mah battery i don't know. i nearly fainted when my original charger was stolen in a football centre yesterday, am still thinking of where to get a fast charger fast enough.

Pros:
Otg support
i love the design of this phone, it really makes sense.
*multitasking is great on this phone, i guess it because of the 3gig ram
*the phone doesn't get hot when playing games and when browsing with 3g or 4g
* No lags when playing games the GPU really makes sense and the screen is very good too.
that is all i can remember now.

my overall experience was great i have been using it for over a month now. Rating: 8/10

Thanks for.the review.. Im sure it will receive future updates and software cons will be updated,sorry about your charger u can gt one At aliexpress or use your other phone chargers since u gt a couple of them you are reviewing except if they don't have the fast charging features.. I think I can still cope with the Con's i was trying to see whether the Maya Max is better than oukitel and Verne Thor
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2016
warrenweste:

Thanks for.the review.. Im sure it will receive future updates and software cons will be updated,sorry about your charger u can gt one At aliexpress or use your other phone chargers since u gt a couple of them you are reviewing except if they don't have the fast charging features.. I think I can still cope with the Con's i was trying to see whether the Maya Max is better than oukitel and Verne Thor

hummm! cheesy

am currently using my xiaomi mi 3s charger for this phone and it is fast. thanks

if you are planning to order it online, i can help you get it at a discount from gearbest.com. I will just have to talk with one of their agent and generate a coupon code for you, or if you prefer other phones too just let me know.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by warrenweste(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2016
banjicom:

hummm! cheesy

am currently using my xiaomi mi 3s charger for this phone and it is fast. thanks

if you are planning to order it online, i can help you get it at a discount from gearbest.com. I will just have to talk with one of their agent and generate a coupon code for you, or if you prefer other phones too just let me know.

Alright thanks will update u when m.set..do u have a blog?
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
warrenweste:

Alright thanks will update u when m.set..do u have a blog?
yes
www.phonetweakers.com

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by Ochima75(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bro pls i wanna buy leagoo shark 1,pls hw much cn i gt it??
banjicom:

hummm! cheesy

Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by banjicom(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Ochima75:
Bro pls i wanna buy leagoo shark 1,pls hw much cn i gt it??

My brother this phone is about $176 right now. The battery of this phone is a beast o! the battery can last you 3 days with heavy usage i swear, the phone na real power bank! cheesy
Re: Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) by Ochima75(m): 6:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Alright.... Thanks
banjicom:

My brother this phone is about $176 right now. The battery of this phone is a beast o! the battery can last you 3 days with heavy usage i swear, the phone na real power bank! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 535 For Sale At 18k / External Antenna For Huawei 3g Wireless Router B970, B260, B593 / This Is For Free Ps2,psp,ps3,ipod,mobile Etc Its Worldwide Including Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.