Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

List Of People Who Have Duped Us This Year (2016) Caveat Emptor! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of People Who Have Duped Us This Year (2016) Caveat Emptor! (572 Views)

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / Scam Alert. Caveat Emptor! / Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of People Who Have Duped Us This Year (2016) Caveat Emptor! by irririchris(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2016
This has really been a hard time for Nigerians due to the economy issue we are passing through, however some people have decided to throw away their integrity by defrauding and duping other people of their hard earned money, I did experience two of such and would be sharing it on this thread in order to save other people from falling prey to this set of people and I want to implore others to share their story too. Thanks

The first of that was luztow dispatch, whose owner is Tosin Akilofa, which i got his contact in May on an online store, I gave them 4 items to deliver, 3 footwears and a mini laptop to deliver to other states. the whole items amount to 66k.. he paid me 12k and refused to pay my 44k.. all I hear now is stories that touch the heart, he has been avoiding my calls but when i called him with my girl's phone, he picked and even called her back.
I decided to visit his office, the one on his complimentary card. at. 14,idimu ikotun road college bus/stop.
The address was a complex and his office couldn't be located in the plaza.

His contact details
Phone num: .08023498990,09032924589, 08177451543
email luztowcourier@gmail.com
Twitter: @luztow_tosin
Linkedin profile: luztow_tosin

The second of such is successtrendsms.com.
I use to have a bulk sms site which was hacked and my sms unit was stolen, I gave it to gilead sms (Gtext Media and Investment Limited) and I later found out it was a cracked sms portal that was used after paying them 20k, that was last year(2015) anyways, then this successsmstrendsms was bombing my with sms in August so i decided to try them out, we agreed on 20k, 15k for the sms portal and 5k for workmaship, after paying 15 in August, I had to call his number (08060035275) more than 10 times before he picks and all I get is story that touch the heart.. he actually said it will take 2 weeks to complete and now it's 2 months, the annoying part was I don't have access to my bulk sms site again as he has changed my login details.. and to add to it, the domain expires by month end.

Caveat Emptor fellow Nairalanders to this people, kindly share yours..

#Fraud/http://successtrendsms.com/

(1) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident Abuja / Nigerian Army Arrests 32 Boko Haram Informants / Facebook Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.