Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

"I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics (30745 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Bolanle Ninalowo Denies Shading Tonto Dikeh / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2016
bigtiny10:
With this guy money e fit get girls wey better pass tonto far far. Bros, keep shading until she comes back to beg. grin

If he can wait till thy Kingdom come

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2016
divinehand2003:

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE?
The guy miss road. grin grin
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by divinehand2003(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Deenite:

Pls wat is the name of the animal u posted, hav never seen it b4

Wait let me ask IFA

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by unmark1: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mr man that's indirect shading
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Peterosky(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
The guy messed up big time.I don't see any thing wrong with Tonto Dike appreciating her husband publicly for the gift of car On social media.I have seen a lot of such even on nairaland.So what is his problem? I totally agree with those who are of the view that the guy is pained.E really pain am.Even if you are richer than Dangote,please leave Tonto alone let her njoy her husband's wealth. Stop this stupidity mr rich man

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by tacy24(f): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kickstart your career and TRIPLE your chances of getting a job with this exclusive 1-week training and a job fair!
In partnership with Poise Nigeria, Nigeria's leading career Development Company, SpotterHR is giving out 20 FREE SLOTS to the highest scoring candidates in this month's Spotter100 competition valued at N20,000

To Qualify for the Spotter100, you must:
-Complete your profile
-Upload a 30sec introductory video
-Upload your CV and relevant certificates
-Update your portfolio/experience
-Take the Spotter Aptitude Test

Have you registered for this months' Spotter100 competition? Participation in the competition is N200 only
To get started, go to http://spotterhr.com/spotter-test/
Deadline: 25th October 2016

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Aprilivangie:

If he can wait till thy Kingdom come
If e employ the husband as house boy. Tonto go follow. grin
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Aksmedias(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Eyahh
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by chapo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
gurunlocker:

I noticed since the past few days, you are the latest yaba left patient on NL....

lol..epic grin
gurunlocker:

I noticed since the past few days, you are the latest yaba left patient on NL....

lol..epic
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by houstonia(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
[size=13pt]
At least he didn't say his account was hacked
[/size]

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
hw does this add to the Nominal GDP and improves the Purchasing Power Parity Nigerians with their trail of gossip News?
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by TEEJAYLION1: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
dfrost:
Then you should have ignored. Simple.
the matter consign you oooooooooooooooo
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by doll912(f): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:
Malivelihood is stinky rich to shade a little girl Tonto Dike

He is rich enough to buy every girl in Nigeria a 2017 Range Rover Evoque

We're talking about the best and the number 1 jeweller in the whole world

Shading Tonto Dike is like me Shading Dangote who's the richest man in Africa

Just listen to yourself. Hes the best and number one jeweller in the world? Rich enough to buy every girl in Nigeria a what? Pls are you related to Lai Mohammed? Or you are his spokesman? I don't care much about Tonto and her exes... I'm concerned about the statements you are making.

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by doll912(f): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thank God he's the ex....she dated a boy and married a Man.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by dfrost: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
TEEJAYLION1:
the matter consign you oooooooooooooooo

No vex chairman. Ma bi nú. I'm sorry, very sorry say the matter concern you.
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Snapchat: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Thank you, plus he is Yoruba!!
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by dfrost: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
jmoore:
[size=40pt] Who asked you? [/size]

Don't mind him. Na guilty conscience dey worry am. I even find it disgusting that a man can stoop so low. I forgot, he's a boy.

I've never been a fan of TD after that her song and almost wayward lifestyle but hey! She picked up her seemingly fragmented life, got the right man and she has a happy home most women dream of.

I'm happy for her abeg. Haters should change. Everyone in life deserves a second chance.

Awón otá po... cheesy
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Forwetinnah: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
divinehand2003:
If it's not shading, then what's it?

It's screeding. .. tongue
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Forwetinnah: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Who dash am...he can only hype himself on social media..broke arse wey dey encrust items with fake diamonds. .we know am anywhere pass Naija? Shiooooor

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Deenite(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
divinehand2003:

Wait let me ask IFA

U could hav just told me, u dnt knw too.
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by loveourlagos(f): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
doll912:

Just listen to yourself. Hes the best and number one jeweller in the world? Rich enough to buy every girl in Nigeria a what? Pls are you related to Lai Mohammed? Or you are his spokesman? I don't care much about Tonto and her exes... I'm concerned about the statements you are making.

Are you minding the learner?
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by CirocBoi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

you are mad for the statement, which number one jeweller.... go and sit down n stop spotting trash, even rick ross, meek mill, ace hood, tyga nd the rest doesn't patronize him.....yet u say number one, omo gerrarehere
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by freecocoa(f): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

You well so? No 1 jeweller in the world ke?grin
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by elmajor(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:
Okay.

YorubaStinks:
Really rich.

YorubaStinks:
Don't u think this contradicts ur initial facts about how rich Malivelihood is?

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Behira(f): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Money or bn rich has nothing to do with love. The Rich also Cry. If he trully had an affection for Tonto it is very possible for him to be hurting untill now. No matter how many women that crawls on a feet of a man it doesnt prevent him frm bn vunerable to that one woman he loves.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Charly68: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Statement of fact ! say that to the dogs . Nonsense man
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by overboard(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Like really? You must be joking o!

Best and number 1 jeweler ke? No mate!
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by allymarry89(f): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Shading Tonto Dike is like me Shading
Dangote who's the richest man in Africa
STORY!!! undecided
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by RaeMystix: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
He clearly hasn't gotten over her. cheesy
Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by cutiesoglam(f): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
At least she has peace of mind so she says, also her hubby isn't poor..... To hell with his money.. He is just pained...!! Nothing is greater wealth than peace of mind.......

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
bigtiny10:
If e employ the husband as house boy. Tonto go follow. grin

Na year 8000 dat one go b wink

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics by olaszydaruma(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
(
BornStunner1:

Oga this your Name is very unique!! grin grin
buy deodorant for them Abeg!!
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. angry
BornStunner1:

Oga this your Name is very unique!! grin grin
buy deodorant for them Abeg!!
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. angry angry angry >:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dija On Set With Mercy Johnson, Queen Nwokoye, Bimbo Akintola & KOK / Lilian Esoro And Friends Recreate Throwback Photo / Funke Akindele And Lolo 1 Dancing Zanku At Lolo1 42nd Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.