Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers (1229 Views)

US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / 2 Months Ago Vs Now: Guy Recovers From Deadly Trailer Accident That Killed All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2016
A facebook user Emmanuel Ohworeko shared his experience , of The Deadly Marketing Strategy being used by Desperate Nigerian Vulcanizers .

Read:
The wickedness of man....
So I was going to Warri yesterday with 2 of my brothers when I suddenly had a flat tyre. I immediately packed the car to check what has happened... Thank God, I was not on high speed and even the trailer behind me.. I was able to control the vehicle and pack it.
we look around and saw a vulcanizer and one of my brother went to him to help us fix the tyre.
At that point, I was wondering and telling my brother that why is that often time we have a flat tyre, its usually Close to vulcanizer ?
he laugh over it and considered it a mere coinsident but I didn't see it that way. not long, my fears was unfold.
The vulcanizer came, loose the tyre and Here is what we saw (see pic)
Then after, we looked careful and discovered this were carefully placed on the road where vehicle will likely pass.... we saw not less than 10 on strategic places within that area. too bad I didn't remember to snap them.
Now the question is, why risk people lives because you are looking for customers who won't pay you more than N500? truly, humans are wickeD

See pictures below:

Source :http://www.naijafanng.com/2016/10/you-need-to-see-new-deadly-marketing.html

1 Share

Re: You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers by BornStunner1: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2016
v
Re: You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers by ifyalways(f): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Next time, he should remember to snap a picture prove .

I think its mere coincidence, that thing up there looks like a bolt. could have fallen off a truck or something. I refuse to believe that we've become this wicked to ourselves.
Re: You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers by TopeQs: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
BornStunner1:
v
FOR VENDETTA undecided
Re: You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers by TopeQs: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
ifyalways:
Next time, he should remember to snap a picture prove .

I think its mere coincidence, that thing up there looks like a bolt. could have fallen off a truck or something. I refuse to believe that we've become this wicked to ourselves .

me sef.

OP

'vulcanizers' are mostly in strategic positions, so if things like this happens, they are most likely to be close by.

1 Like

Re: You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers by COURVOISier(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Op, you should have take photos of it for further investigation. Thanks for the Info.
Re: You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers by blank(f): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vulcaniser that removed my new tire where I parked my car and put fake tire. Had to get their union people involved and the president paid me back my money for the tire.
Re: You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers by ifyalways(f): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
blank:
Vulcaniser that removed my new tire where I parked my car and put fake tire. Had to get their union people involved and the president paid me back my money for the tire.
For real? shocked

In Lagos? I kuku always try to park in designated, safe or paid car parks anywhere I go.
Re: You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers by blank(f): 1:04am On Oct 24, 2016
ifyalways:

For real? shocked

In Lagos? I kuku always try to park in designated, safe or paid car parks anywhere I go.

In Lagos o. It was somewhere near my office as our car park was full. He removed the first one and I didn't code. It was the second time that I realized that it was him and told our security. Those ones arrested him and wanted to take him to police before his union people intervened and promptly paid the cost of the tires.

Since then, I have been very careful of them.

(1) (Reply)

Denmark Schengen Visa / Has Anyone Tried Using Road Trip To Ghana With This Border Closure / My Opinion On Marriage By African Men In Diaspora.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.