Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix (51369 Views)

"I'm Not Only A Snack, Am Also A Full Bakery" -Anita Joseph Flaunts Banging Hips / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) / Anita Joseph Flaunts Butt In US: "Trump Is Coming For You" - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by joenor(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Try n understand my broda
Batlan01:
angry angry
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by baranzy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
No matter how dis grl packages herself she still smelly to me(internal dirtiness)......
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by makazona(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Look like she emptied a whole satchet of Mary K on her face. mtchew

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by metallisc(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bisjosh:
Why does Nollywood promote prostitution? ?

their is recession, market is not selling.... individual income is the way to go grin hence the advertising of ASSets and potentials! highest bidder gets the 'goods'! cool cool
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by kendrick9(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
CFCman:

Simple cheesy

Eniola Badmus, Funke Akindele, Georgina Onuoha, Genevieve, Rita Dominic
is it not Genevieve who had an affair with atiku years ago? most of them are runs girls,though some are retired
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by metallisc(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
mecussey:
its like when these celebs get broke, they will show one kind nude and one mugu go just call.

now you can tell,
market must sell,
everything is for sale..
it's baaad gang!
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by ring7(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
I know the roughness of her face.make up help you.
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by desire19a: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
henryanna36:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph can not stop flaunting her assets.The curvy actress in these new photos flaunted her derriere with a seductive back pose.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/anita-joseph-flaunts-her-derriere-in.html?m=1

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oh my God!!! *crabs vaseline*
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by maronih: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Good day sir/ Ma, Are you planning of renovation, facelifting, redefining your space either new or existing? Why not put a call through to us, we'll help you create heaven on earth home with our services: full interior and exterior design, wallpaper, 3d wall panel, decorative painting, window blinds/curtains, kitchen/bathroom design, decorative flooring&ceiling, laminated wooden floor, installation, Synthetic Grass. Call Maytech Interior Nigeria Ltd To give you the best on 09034900237, 07056253340, click here for more. https://m.facebook.com/maytechking
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by fortunechy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
hop kc limpopo sees this............meanwile,she don dey old
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by lildush(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Som ladies sha.. U sopos to b hidding dat back side because all it doz is smell. Y flaunting a smelling tin? Any way. I dnt blame her. Dats all wat she hav to offer.
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by Xam02(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
olosho everywhere!
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
imperialQueen:
and wia is d back side ni
Ask Ifa bebe
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by Osasjenny: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ladies potraiting their backsides and dressing to show off sensitive parts of their bodies as if it's the solution to their problems, are still not in husband houses, few of em are either single mothers or single still searching. gold or diamonds are not easy to find cos they have value, so is real wife materials, anything that is easy to get end up getting no value, this woman showing her backside, if the backside get value e for don end up for husband house in the other room.
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by nairaman66(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bisjosh:
Why does Nollywood promote prostitution? ?

Lol
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by anochilar(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vaseline crew, food iz ready!
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by neowelsh(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
nonsense I didn't see anything jo. u better change the topic
Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by Cubia(f): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=50391364]Sexy big ass! Meanwhile, I can't see any line on the booty e be like say she no wear pant. wink[/quVersion 3.0.1.25ote]your signature is funny. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2016
She's making me hungry and am on fasting angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments / BBnaija: Blac Chyna Follows Mercy On Instagram (pics) / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.