Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Imagine The Christian God Telling The Muslims This - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Imagine The Christian God Telling The Muslims This (902 Views)

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / Nigerian Muslims This Is What You Have Been Waiting For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Christian God Telling The Muslims This by shakerz: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
the crux of the matter is that Jews and Muslim see God in a more honorable way, and the christians whether you like it or not, degrade God. CanĀ  you imagine God on the last day telling all the MuslimsĀ  to go to hell because they saw him as self-sufficient or they refused to believe in him dying because they said God is the one who never dies and it befits his majesty or that they disbeleived the original sin because they saw God as being forgiven and not allowing people to suffer at the hands of what two people ate. I doubt a God could be just and say, listen muslims, you should have believed that i died at the hands of a few roman soldiers because i sent myself to be killed and rise to myself so i can forgive you guys or that why did you pray five times a day and say God is great or that he has no partners in his dominion and raise me to such a status when you could have believed that I, God, the greatest to have existed, was born and entered the world through the birth canal of a 12 year old virign?

When ever a Christian tries to preach to you, tell him that. I have yet to find an even decent response to this because this gets to the heart of the matter. The christian god will punish people for raising him to an higher status than he soppesedely demands. Try it out when the next christian comes knocking at your door,
Re: Imagine The Christian God Telling The Muslims This by Abuzola(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
God bless you
Re: Imagine The Christian God Telling The Muslims This by dexmond: 2:34am On Oct 30, 2009
@Poster

Have u ever seen the Tawrat (Torah)? Do u know any prophecy contain therein?
Re: Imagine The Christian God Telling The Muslims This by olabowale(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
you dexmond, have you? have you been to the home of any jew; orthodox, reformed, conservative, or any other? i have lived with jew, weekended with many. do you know anything about them?
Re: Imagine The Christian God Telling The Muslims This by dexmond: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
I have not been to a Jews home but I have a copy of the torah tongue

(1) (Reply)

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover / Quran Is Not For Muslims Alone / Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.