Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nysc Exemption - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Exemption (3210 Views)

Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part Time Students / NYSC Discharge Certificate Or NYSC Exemption Letter? / Can She Qualify For NYSC Exemption Certificate Or Must She Do NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Exemption by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 31, 2006
I'm studying abroad now but will definitely want to return and work in Nigeria. I possibly can't do my youth service after graduation so who qualifies for NYSC exemption?

Thanks.
Re: Nysc Exemption by LoverBwoy(m): 2:09am On Dec 31, 2006
break a leg or loose one even, then you will be exmepted as disbabled student grin

hope this information has been very useful
Re: Nysc Exemption by ladykay(f): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2006
Who says u cant do ur NYSC in Nigeria becos u studied abroad. When i served we had some corps members who studied abroad in camp with u. Infact there were many like that in Lagos.
Re: Nysc Exemption by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2006
I actually don't want to do it. grin. . . I just want an exemption!
Re: Nysc Exemption by chimaze(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2007
Me too, I don't want to do it. How can I get an exemption?
Re: Nysc Exemption by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2007
go and do it!!! It was fun when i did!!
Re: Nysc Exemption by ikamefa(f): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2007
yeah dozman go and do it , twas the best time of ma life! when i did mine!
Re: Nysc Exemption by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2007
ikamefa:

I want to continue my education after my Bachelor's without a break. It will probably be fun but. . .
Re: Nysc Exemption by ikamefa(f): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2007
Donzman:

I want to continue my education after my Bachelor's without a break. It will probably be fun but. . .

but wetin?
Re: Nysc Exemption by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2007
I don't want a break in my studies. . . I don't want my brain to cool down, God has set it on fire at the moment. shocked

I had a couple of NYSC friends when I was in Lagos over the summer, they do have fun allright!
Re: Nysc Exemption by ikamefa(f): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2007
Donzman:

I don't want a break in my studies. . . I don't want my brain to cool down,[b] God has set it on fire at the moment. :[/b]o

I had a couple of NYSC friends when I was in Lagos over the summer, they do have fun allright!

hehe! grin cool down!

make i call panapana? or you got fire extinguisher handy there? cheesy cheesy you prolly need peeps who got connections At Abuja to get your exemption! cheesy
Re: Nysc Exemption by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2007
ikamefa:

hehe! grin cool down!

make i call panapana? or you got fire extinguisher handy there? cheesy cheesy you prolly need peeps who got connections At Abuja to get your exemption! cheesy

Are you serious?. . . There's no way to get an exemption other than that?. . . I tell my popsi to join politics, im dey tell me say na dirty game, like say na him dey do the laundry anyway. undecided
Re: Nysc Exemption by ikamefa(f): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2007
Donzman:

Are you serious?. . . There's no way to get an exemption other than that?. . . I tell my popsi to join politics, im dey tell me say na dirty game, like say na him dey do the laundry anyway. undecided

thats the only way i can think of now! You could be lucky and a fellow NLer who knows the in and out of how to get it could be inclined to help you just keep your fingers crossed wink
Re: Nysc Exemption by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2007
I could go and do it eventually, who knows where the wind will take you?

I still need to know how to obtain an exemption if anybody out there knows.
Re: Nysc Exemption by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2007
go do it, it was the best part of my life. I went on a one yr break after bachelors and i dont think it had so much of an effect on me.
Re: Nysc Exemption by GNature(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2007
ikamefa:

@ikamefa

you must have had all the guys trying to get your digits in camp. How many wedding proposals
did you get while serving ? (and please be honest)
Re: Nysc Exemption by ikamefa(f): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2007
@Gnature hunnie!  cheesy

ika6 does not kiss and tell!  cheesy beside it would be singing my own praise and i don't neffa do that !  grin  but erhm!   tongue  grin
Re: Nysc Exemption by medal: 5:38am On Jan 04, 2007
I don't want to do it as well.because my school has not doing justice to it.
Re: Nysc Exemption by omofineboy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2007
@Donzman

You will qualify if you are 30 and above for exemption.
Re: Nysc Exemption by Mystique(f): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2007
If you're above 35 years old, you 'may' get an exemption grin
Re: Nysc Exemption by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2007
35 or 30?. . . I'm confused now, I want to get back to Nigerian A.S.A.P and get a job, this NYSC thing isn't for me. angry
Re: Nysc Exemption by limsy: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2007
sorry to butt in, grin but how can i apply for nysc from abroad?
Re: Nysc Exemption by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2007
simple someone suggested breaking a leg. anyway i would prefer the NYSC should be scrapped.
Re: Nysc Exemption by limsy: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2007
sorry i think u misunderstand me smiley how can i apply for service if i don't live in nigeria is there an e-form or a website i can go to? cheesy[b][/b] wink
Re: Nysc Exemption by funkybaby(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2007
@ limsy
you cannot apply online for the youth service scheme. It is the sole responsibility of the university or polytechnic you graduated from. They are the ones to send your name and other details to the organisation. I advise you to consult your university. I am not sure about the process for international students.ie. Students who graduated from schools outside nigeria.
Re: Nysc Exemption by funkybaby(f): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2007
@ limsy
you cannot apply online for the youth service scheme. It is the sole responsibility of the university or polytechnic you graduated from. They are the ones to send your name and other details to the organisation. I advise you to consult your university. I am not sure about the process for international students.ie. Students who graduated from schools outside nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2016 Kaduna Corpers. Lets Meet Here / Earn #500 - #10000 With This Sure Method! / Corp Members To Earn As Much As 118,800 In Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.