Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake (3112 Views)

Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by Cyndyonyx(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
What if your partner bakes this as a birthday present for you

Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by rolayemi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
That's so Creepy
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin

It depends... It cud be:
u taste delicious so he baked something special like that or trying to tell u indirectly not to try messing up with him otherwise u cud be end up like a cake tongue

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by AlexCk: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jeez,

I know it's art ish, but come-on, looks like the work of a psychopath. (na wetn CSI investigators go talk o, hehehe) grin grin

But it's creepy biko
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by rowanMama(f): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jesus christ. That boyfriend = weirdo. Yikes!
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by mhisbliss(f): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
well theres two ways to look at this, cakes are delicious so are you, she's trying to convey too messages,

You're so yummy she could just eat you up, in a loving manner of course cheesy

Or she's telling you theres a psycho in her and you could end up in a body bag if you misbehave, she's warning you with subtlety grin
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
rowanMama:
Jesus christ. That boyfriend = weirdo. Yikes!
rowan
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by kinggogo: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
At least luking at d bright side u've eaten sm1's head

It only get to hapn once grin
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by rowanMama(f): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
rowan
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by obontami: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
The cake looks like tommy egan grin

Cc hateu2 aderola15 iamnawty grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cyndyonyx babe, how far na... Ur name na die... Is it even pronouncable
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
obontami:
The cake looks like tommy egan grin

Cc hateu2 aderola15 iamnawty grin
I won't be eating this with you ah swearcheesy, Na you and hatey alone go chop amtongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by obontami: 2:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Aderola15:

I won't be eating this with you ah swearcheesy, Na you and hatey alone go chop amtongue

Hahaha cheesy grin

This is just a cake na

There's No biggie in eating it cheesy grin
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
What if your partner bakes this as a birthday present for you
You've been quite lately, on a ban?, saw your thread of me.

Keep up with being stupid eh!, i think it pays.
Re: Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
herbie27:
You've been quite lately, on a ban?, saw your thread of me.

Keep up with being stupid eh!, i think it pays.
says who, hate to disapoint you troll looking lady, I'm very much around just busy

(1) (Reply)

Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems / Pasta And Bolognese Sauce / See The Soup “obstacles” I Got For 4800.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.