Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments (62091 Views)

Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React / BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Vaxt(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Delicious22: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
This gel hiz getin me confused.

So, who's the main caretaker of her pussy now?

YCEE, Adekunle Gold or Falz?
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by KingRex1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol, that adeyemiofficial guy just dey naughty.. Falz na iphone distributor?
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Some people are juat meant to be friends. Add a relationship to the mix and London bridge will collapse.
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by emerged01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Adekunle gold kuku don tell Simi make she no friendzone am. E be like say na falz she wan friendzone.
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
My face when a guy tells me he is just friends with a lady

Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by smart024(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
See this maga...

I say "your father"...
I repeat am "your father"...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by khalebzy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
gh
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by RightThinker: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Falz abeg marry this girl before then carry her. I dey sure say brother dbanj and donjazy dey watch ooo. Pls do fast b4 they overtake u.
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by mizporch: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Some beings are very jobless...how I which they know that some people are killing themselves because of them....

Feel like watching Hindi films who knows the site?
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by dayleke: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Falz go just allow this babe put am for "Bestie zone".. undecided

He is already in d zone jar E and he is comfortable there.
All these fotos na PR stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Other room loading.....98%.....
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Phi001(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Bhet Simi is older than him with like 3 or 4 years na...
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Handsomecole(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wetin consign me?? If dem like make dem marry or make den no marry.
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Bollinger(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
pretydiva:
Dunno why they can't date if they truly love n care 4 each other. They should stop deceiving d public jare

You really need to go learn English. I have been advising you for some time now. You too stubborn. Where have they ever said they love each other?
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by iDealWithFools: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Honestly, I don't know about you, but they kinda look good together. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Kingdov(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
our youth instead of trying to find a way of helpin our nation we are busy search 4 gossips ...kwntinu in civilised nations z durin bad times dat dia citizen invent new dat wil help dia nation but ourz d dey d talk of yemi alade outfit at d mama award, laure ikeji ,falz nd simi ,,,zo kald leaderz of 2mao its clear u are not ready 2 leader 2019 u go nd vote ur grandpaz agemate
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Laveda(f): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
juhan:
it's just a picture grin tongue

Be lying to yourself. gringrin
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kingdov:
our youth instead of trying to find a way of helpin our nation we are busy search 4 gossips ...kwntinu in civilised nations z durin bad times dat dia citizen invent new dat wil help dia nation but ourz d dey d talk of yemi alade outfit at d mama award, laure ikeji ,falz nd simi ,,,zo kald leaderz of 2mao its clear u are not ready 2 leader 2019 u go nd vote ur grandpaz agemate

Sry Sir but you are forgetting something who raised up these youth and erm how have u help the nation. Did u invent sth and isn't Dangote ur mate. I'm just curious ni ooo
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Kingdov(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
lovelygurl:

Sry Sir but you are forgetting something who raised up these youth and erm how have u help the nation. Did u invent sth and isn't Dangote ur mate. I'm just curious ni ooo
am also a youth ma'am devotin ma time and energy on work which i wunt go into detailz tellin u and come to think of it dangote didnt invent or innovate any tin i know we youth of 2dai love money dats y dangote was ur mention
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by charlesucheh(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
AND YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST FRIENDS ABI?

Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Jacko1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Simi has seen the two dicks

Come to conclusion that YCEE is her choice

There is an underlying factor

So forget all this public shenanigans
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kingsley1000:
falz taking her to the other room
Yea

Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by nigeriantrend: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
They could have made a cool couple but Adekunle Gold got there before Falz
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by yedidiah(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
children of nowadays sef. Na him senior sister mate him dey put for back like this so o.
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by NobleRomm(m): 3:40am On Oct 24, 2016
If they won marry, make them marry........ so dat people no go dey react again..
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 24, 2016
suzan404:
so they are just friends?...make I just dey look...

Your signature is simply the best.
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Kingsley1000(m): 4:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Delicious22:
This gel hiz getin me confused.
So, who's the main caretaker of her pussy now?
YCEE, Adekunle Gold or Falz?
bad man
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by walosky(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2016
;Dsee him yeye belt
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Your signature is simply the best.
Lol.......you like it??I don't mind borrowing you cheesy
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2016
suzan404:
Lol.......you like it??I don't mind borrowing you cheesy

Lol bro i need it. I can relate to an issue on this. I even created a topic on it.
Re: Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Lol bro i need it. I can relate to an issue on this. I even created a topic on it.
lol......I'm a lady cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Nigerians Show Wizkid Love In India (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.