Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names (5617 Views)

'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) / Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) / 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by fastest007: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016

Photos of the three wives of Oba of Benin (see their names)

Thursday was the coronation of HRM Eheneden Erediauwa, as the 39th Oba of Benin Kingdom, with the title Oba Ewuare ll N'Ogidigan.

The traditional has three wives to his names. Their names, Somtoo Okoye blog reliably gathered are Princess Iroghama, (Obazuaye N’Erie), Princess Iyayiota, (Obazuwa N’Erie) Princess Ikpakpa (Ohe N’Erie).

Oba of Benin biography (via NTA):
Oba Eheneden Erediauwao was born in 1953 (aged 63). He has a B.A. in economics and sociology from the University of Wales, and a member of the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs.

He served as a former Nigerian Ambassador to both Norway and Angola. Since 1987 he has been active in leading positions within the Nigerian business community, especially the gas and oil industries.

He was formally installed as the Edaiken of Uselu, Benin Kingdom on March 12, 2016, thus making him the next Oba after completing the traditional rites.
http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/photos-of-three-wives-of-oba-of-benin.html

Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by fastest007: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wives of the late 39th Oba of Benin, Oba Erediauwa.

lalasticlala

Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by Zector(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Whaoo
Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by Justiceleague1: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thats my royal oba
Buh my main OBA is up there,ya know cheesy
Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by ahamonyeka(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
What happens to wives of late omo n' oba,oba erediawa?
Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by warrenweste(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Thats my royal oba

Buh my main OBA is up there,ya know cheesy

You mean the ancient of days upstairs? That's ma main oba to cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by KINGinVAHALA: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
hi bro, I have been getting mentions from you telling a nairalander about me. please what's your known moniker that was banned according to you? @Pussyhoe
Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
hi bro, I have been getting mentions from you telling a nairalander about me. please what's your known moniker that was banned according to you? @Pussyhoe

I can't tell you king, I am a member of a group that doesn't go well with yours.
Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by KINGinVAHALA: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
PUSSYHOE:

I can't tell you king, I am a member of a group that doesn't go well with yours.
If I can recall, my group doesn't see any other group as an enemy group or have you ever seen on Nairaland my group engaging in banter with another group?
Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

If I can recall, my group doesn't see any other group as an enemy group or have you ever seen on Nairaland my group engaging in banter with another group?

i meant it the way I wrote it, my group doesn't go well with yours not yours with mine.
Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by KINGinVAHALA: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2016
PUSSYHOE:

i meant it the way I wrote it, my group doesn't go well with yours not yours with mine.
I didn't and not disputing what you stated, bro. But whoever you re, kindly help tell your group members that sees mine as enemy that they re chasing shadows because neither me, any member of my group or the group itself is competing with any other person or group because there is no need to do so, we are too occupied as individuals and as a group to waste our precious offline time to start beefing other nairalanders and Nairaland group. Good morning bro!

i sent you a pm, kindly go reply it.
Re: See Photos Of The Three Wives Of Oba Of Benin And Their Full Names by ImperialYoruba: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2016
Can you freaks please get the fvk out and not ruin a good thread created to share and promoe good history and culture? I mean look at your exchange against the bacground of these beautiful pictures and culture. undecided

Where is mod, please hide their exchanges and follow it up by hiding mine afterward. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Yoruba Tribe Speaks The Most Fluent And Correct Yoruba Language? / Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? / Nigerians & Foreign Accents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.