Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Are You Interested In Doing Business In Gas? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Doing Business In Gas? (394 Views)

Top 3 Difficulties In Doing Business In Nigeria / I Need Help In Doing My Business Registration In Zaria. / Nigeria Ranks 169th Position In The World Bank Ease Of Doing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Doing Business In Gas? by bighuntenter: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cooking gas (natural gas) is a clear, odorless gas that is used for cooking as a cheaper alternative to electric energy. It is also a clean alternative to coal-based electricity and kerosene-fueled cooking. This explains why it is now the most preferred cooking fuel by homes and businesses.
The huge and booming demand for cooking gas in virtually all urban settlements worldwide has created lucrative opportunities for smart entrepreneurs. If you have been looking to start a business of your own, a cooking gas retail business might just be the best option for you.
The cooking gas retail business involves buying huge quantities of cooking gas, storing it in tanks, and selling it to individuals that use it for domestic cooking as well as industries that require large quantities for fueling purposes.

You can reach me on 08055463612 or 08131226146 for details on how you can start the gas business. We can help in the construction of a MINI GAS PLANT for you at an affordable price. Call today for more information. Thanks.

Note: We can also supply gas in bulk to your offices or homes at affordable price.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Next Best Business / SO LOVELY : FACEBOOK LAUNCHES REALITY MASK FOR LIVE VIDEO TODAY / Eu’s Grants To Nigeria May Top €1.5b By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.