Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

NDLEA Arrests 20 Suspects Over 61.465kg Of Hard Drugs In Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 20 Suspects Over 61.465kg Of Hard Drugs In Adamawa (439 Views)

Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs / Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings / Anambra Police Parade 3 Suspects Over Humiliation Of Woman In Viral Nude Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 20 Suspects Over 61.465kg Of Hard Drugs In Adamawa by aboy247: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2016

Adamawa Command of the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested 20 suspects in connection with 61.465kg of hard drugs.

State Commander of the Agency, Musa Kibo revealed this to newsmen in Yola, Thursday saying the suspects were arrested at Yola abattoir and Jambutu Central Motor Park, adding that the arrest was made possible following the command’s efforts to raid the society free of drugs in the state.He pointed out that the operation was conducted to dislodge some major drug abuse joints in Yola saying large quantities of Tramadol 250 mg was seized from the suspects.

“The command, during its relentless raid, dislodged drug joints which include Yola Abattoir Market, Jambutu Motor Park, Madam Street and Falujah market.”

“A total of 20 suspects were arrested, including the seizure of 61.456 Kg of assorted hard drugs such as Cannabis Sativa ,Tramadol 250 mg, Diazepam, Rophnol, Cough syrup with codeine and extol-5.”

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/ndlea-arrests-20-suspects-over-61-465kg-of-hard-drugs-in-adamawa/
Re: NDLEA Arrests 20 Suspects Over 61.465kg Of Hard Drugs In Adamawa by Davash222(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Adamawa Drugs

Meanwhile, some guys are just wicked, they will see a lady standing on a Bus while they are comfortably seated. For me, whenever I see any, I open my phone, go to my Playlist, search for Wiz Khalifa song 'Paperbond', insert my earpiece, close my eyes and Sleep.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 20 Suspects Over 61.465kg Of Hard Drugs In Adamawa by Adaowerri111: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lol this kind drugs sef, dem nor see the kind drugs their mate dey carry?? Liverless pple

(1) (Reply)

Babyis9 On 2go Chat Scarms Softluckyboss #150,000, Be Ware Of 2go Scarmers / Internet Scam: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster / Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Abuja, Warns Of Impending Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.