Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E (1302 Views)

Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) / Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E by daroz(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
The prince is no longer a prince...He's ascended the throne of his ancestors in a beautiful, colourful and historical ceremony... The long walk has ended. The Great Benin now has a new king,Oba Ewaure II...May his reign bring peace and progress to Edo State....

1. Nigeria police waiting to lead the procession to Benin
2. The new Oba, the Oba Ewaure II
3. The new Oba palace
4. The Edogun soldiers waiting for the Oba

Re: Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E by yeyeboi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E by daroz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
4. The Ekasa dance troupe
5. A crowd waiting to catch a glimpse of Oba Ewaure
6.Desmond Eliot
7. Fred Amata

Re: Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E by daroz(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
9. Oba Ewaure II on his to the palace from Urhokpota
10. The Oba, after crossing the river
11. Hausa and Igbo traditional rulers respectively. Lol grin
....no disrespect pls, just joking
12. Youth singing and shouting in excitement

Re: Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E by xendra: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
hehehe, no borrowing your pictures for the borrow borrows. nice one
Re: Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E by daroz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
xendra:
hehehe, no borrowing your pictures for the borrow borrows. nice one

Frankly, the pics were borrowed from a Facebook user, not mine directly. smiley
But I will include his link soon

I no dey naija to snap am myself angry
Re: Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E by xendra: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
daroz:

Frankly, the pics were borrowed from a Facebook user, not mine directly. smiley But I will include his link soon
I no dey naija to snap am myself angry
cheesy cheesy Issorite
Re: Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2019
Let me take a nap... great shapes, anyway.

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING Detailed Map Of ALL Of Africa's Known Languages! Must See! / Breaking News! Yoruba Mulls Over A Third Dynasty For Edo People / Female Circumcision Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.