Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas (31874 Views)

Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police / Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls / BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by kudre10: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Hadiza really! undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by alizma: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:
Buhari and his family wunt stop embarrassing themselves undecided

What a family of scammers
can you tell us what the scam here is?
I have been a fan of Oby since her BBOG campaign and I am very happy for her that when many people are just waiting to laugh at her, God has decided to shot their mouths permanently by the release of some of those girls and hopefully, more of them will be released soon. however, it will be unreasonable of, and inferiority complex on the part Oby to think that any other body that shows concern for the girls at this stage is trying to steal her idea.
her idea as perceived by Nigerians and the world at large is to pressurize the government to act swiftly and ensure safe release of the chibok girls. now that the girls are being released, Oby should thank God and be reasonably to know that other bodies will raise to Carter for other needs of those girls.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by yunnyp(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Every time, empowering youth. Na wa oooo
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2016
bbog franchiseseriosly ? God help us from this government.
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by vislabraye(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:
The headline though is misleading.
I think this is another subtle hint to Oby that her work on the chibok girls is done. Don't do agidi, pass over the baton before the embarassement gets way too much.

Abi ? I'm waiting for Gej to be blamed.
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by repogirl(f): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Hadiza is a thief hiding under the guise of humanitarianism....why use BBOG, if not to deceive people into thinking you are working with the group?

Anyway, the apple never falls far from the tree, it's your father's zombies you people are deceiving.

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by helovesme(f): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2016
kudre10:
Hadiza really! undecided undecided

Honestly. Really!!!

I do not understand his daughters' fascination with NGOs. Can't they just stick to their day jobs? It's like his daughters are trying to outshine each other with this NGO thing.

Buhari should call them to order.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by westluska(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2016
#BBOG should let Buharis daughter and her NGO create a niche for themselves in the same area and share the proceeds. No need to be greedy.
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by helovesme(f): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Why didn't she set up the NGO before her father became president. The article confirms that the NGO was set up 3 months ago (July). Buhari really needs to call his daughters to order because if he fails to do so, they will soon start frolicking with politicians, lobbyists, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by imoh070: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2016
SCAM..having similar goals to an already used name..can't she come up with something else.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Richy4(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2016
repogirl:
Hadiza is a thief hiding under the guise of humanitarianism....why use BBOG, if not to deceive people into thinking you are working with the group?

Anyway, the apple never falls far from the tree, it's your father's zombies you people are deceiving.

I was thinking along that line too... why didn't she continue with the bring back our girls legacy and make it broader if she wanted or if she doesn't, why did she put the brand there.... some people think every one is just stup!d.....

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2016
The issue is why they had #BringBackOurGirls drape displayed at their event.
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Phi001(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Which one is BBOG group?
So if I decide to organise a charity ball for BBOG, I have to discuss and sign agreement with one group like that?
Maka why??

I'm not understanding...

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by buffalowings: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2016
See your life outside
Ezekwezili

grin

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by PaulIdu: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2016
So bring back our girls now reserves the right to give out franchise , Obi Ezekwesili needs to be ashamed of herself

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Phi001(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2016
PaulIdu:
So bring back our girls now reserves the right to give out franchise , Obi Ezekwesili needs to be ashamed of herself
Exactly what I just asked now...
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Princy13: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Being shameless and hypocritical is the new swaggg!
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Richy4(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Phi001:
Which one is BBOG group?
So if I decide to organise a charity ball for BBOG, I have to discuss and sign agreement with one group like that?
Maka why??

I'm not understanding...

They were disassociating themselves with Bring back our girls. by opening their own charity organization that got it's own name.....But then, they have Bring Back our girls on it....Any one that sees BBOG, will think it was the same organizers of BBOG....

It is just like a pain killer industry, attaching a panadol logo on their product.... But bear in mind that the painkiller and panadol serve the same purpose....But if e nobi Panadol, e no fit be like panadol
wink

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/213343-dont-need-buharis-daughter-replies-ezekwesili-bbog.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Nonsense but where was yours

It happens everyday even in major industries but the key is when your caught admit and apologize

please don't be alarmed of your favorite artist no dey sing dem theif and God set leg punish dem with drought
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by reubeno(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2016
am just tired with alot of plagiarism starting with the president speech and now Hadiza Buhari stealing from BBOG. just this week the president's name was spelt wrongly in a letter from presidency fowarding the ambassadorial nominee to the National Assembly for confirmation. some thing is not right about how the govt coordinates. i hope it's not the same witches and wizard Abati and co inherited in the villa that is playing out.

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by lordkhalifa(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2016
madam abeg own up to your fraudulent activities, blood never lies.... Buhari did it with our $2b PTF left in his care, Aisha romance with
William J. Jefferson in Halliburton scam, now come this lady using BBOG brand to defraud unsuspected masses.... hilarious.... Tufiakwa
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Zedoo(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2016
This girl should goan sit down mehn..... Seasoned people wey dun pull weight dey talk, you dey shuuk mouth....
One day ur pupsy go cease to be president, we go see wetin you go dey do by then...
And sef why haven't we heard or seen this ur organization until ur papa enter villa Did you "suddenly" realize you had to show public care for the chibok gurls #BBOG group have been agitating without appeal for funds, going on active protest. . . And because your dad has called his people and gotten them to agree to a release while lying at the same time about not giving the terrorists anything in return!
Goan sidown somwia and stop talking to your mother's mate and shading her for cheap reasons..... Breeze go soon blow, you can't fool everybody all the time...

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Zedoo(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2016
KingEli:
Ur father is a fool for allowing ur mother to give birth to a r-etard like u..stupiid bastard

Its easy to see where the bile comes from....why
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Zedoo(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2016
alizma:

can you tell us what the scam here is?
I have been a fan of Oby since her BBOG campaign and I am very happy for her that when many people are just waiting to laugh at her, God has decided to shot their mouths permanently by the release of some of those girls and hopefully, more of them will be released soon. however, it will be unreasonable of, and inferiority complex on the part Oby to think that any other body that shows concern for the girls at this stage is trying to steal her idea.
her idea as perceived by Nigerians and the world at large is to pressurize the government to act swiftly and ensure safe release of the chibok girls. now that the girls are being released, Oby should thank God and be reasonably to know that other bodies will raise to Carter for other needs of those girls.

Oby is totally right....
Where was whatever her name is buhari when bbog was going on protests? Enjoying the cosy confines of aso villa.... Now she wants to appear from nowhere and attach her silly unseen efforts to the credit and ontop asking for donations, despite flying up and down with her father..... C'mon...only a bonafide brain-injected zombie will not see through this thrashy veil... The apple never falls too far from the tree ..
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by Izen: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2016
iconaus:
oby is foolish . it is time she looks inward and pursue biafra agenda where she has hope

She is not self centered like you
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by saintdennis(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Nobody will comment on the fact the secretary's name is DON UCHE.
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by NkayTiana(f): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2016
So Buhari's full family don join politics

All the children making headlines

Even the wife,himself

Make dem check them
Eye service,stealing and lies dey run for the blood

Teeeyana says so
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by tochez24(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2016
Even a cockroach s talking....shameless bloodline angry
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by logicab: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2016
I thought it had already been pointed out that this woman is NOT The President's daughter?
Re: Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas by aalangel(f): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Nonsense! They didn't even address the matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.