Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral (26317 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by Yosuregames: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Whu d video epp??

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
daewoorazer:
NCAN....
[size=14pt]CHIDINMA OKEKE[/size]
[size=20pt]Flath.eads[/size]
gringringringringringrin
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by clickwtB(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Photo shop on video!unheard of lesbo.
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by 1miccza: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Her life her problem

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by Duru009(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2016
What a life mistake......

It's a pity.....
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by BALLOSKI: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
daewoorazer:
NCAN....

seen grin
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by gentlewiz: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
The video is 100% real for those trying to defend them saying it was edited.. Bullshit!!!

I personally know the girl enjoying the cucumber!!! Her name is Adaobi!! She is into modelling things too.. She resides at onitsha!! I know her too well!! Her Instagram name is Queen_adaobi. Thank God this video got out!!! Useless lesbians!!! They will face the music now!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by Talentteam100(f): 4:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Part 2 of the video. I didn't think the first video was her but the second video says it all.

http://theinformantspy.com/2016/10/second-video-of-okeke-chidinma-leaked-online/

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by DarkRed(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2016
So what do you want us to do?

1. Obviously she is of age so technically she can do whatever she wants with her body. It's between her and her God.
2. Girls are usually prone to do sensual stuff with each other but not necessarily be lesbians. That's why they call each "dear" confidently and boldly even in public. The easily hug and give peck at each other comfortably.
3. We all got secrets people don't know, o! Stop carry another person's issue on top your head simply bcuz God has helped you by not exposing yours. If anything at all pray for the person.
4. Almost every female model has at least kissed another girl once in her life or has gone more sef. And I repeat it's does not necessarily make her a lezbo.
5. Most of us have faced carry over at a point in skool. If you have, then you will know how embarrassing and heavy it is to say it in public. Raise leg and free this hot chick, abeg. Let God be her Judge.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by DarkRed(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Yosuregames:
Whu d video epp??
Epp me ask o!
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by DarkRed(m): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2016
1miccza:
Her life her problem
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by HashtagMoniker(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Is she going to go to jail
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by Blue3k(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
HashtagMoniker:
Is she going to go to jail

When the Emir of Katsina does maybe.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by shunletsam(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
cucumber ti take over!!
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by Luizkid(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ebuka007:
Guys please dat video is a big set up...If you look at their face u will see dat its never their idea....pls lets help nd tell others to stop condemning them...they are innocent...
did u hear her moaning loud?? doesn't look like a setup. am sure she's been blackmailed but she dared the blackmailer
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by ehizzybaba(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2016
[b]
daewoorazer:
NCAN....

[/b]how will this put food on Ur table
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by edudguy(m): 2:33am On Oct 27, 2016
mannyU:

Forget story... This girl is fucking hot. I'll still hit that or marry her anytime any day. .. damn!
I remember the day she came to our class last semester...if you see as she was shining like moon Her picture and how she looks in real life is a little bit different but she tall o chai

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by edudguy(m): 2:39am On Oct 27, 2016
DarkRed:
So what do you want us to do?

1. Obviously she is of age so technically she can do whatever she wants with her body. It's between her and her God.
2. Girls are usually prone to do sensual stuff with each other but not necessarily be lesbians. That's why they call each "dear" confidently and boldly even in public. The easily hug and give peck at each other comfortably.
3. We all got secrets people don't know, o! Stop carry another person's issue on top your head simply bcuz God has helped you by not exposing yours. If anything at all pray for the person.
4. Almost every female model has at least kissed another girl once in her life or has gone more sef. And I repeat it's does not necessarily make her a lezbo.
5. Most of us have faced carry over at a point in skool. If you have, then you will know how embarrassing and heavy it is to say in it in public. Raise leg and free this hot chick, abeg. Let God be her Judge.
Everyone is playing the role of the Judge, Jury and Jailer but they have done worst

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by konklud22(m): 2:56am On Oct 27, 2016
too bad for her
she might even be doing yeye shakara for guys, forming yeye beauty queen....
see who what finally got u laid
#20 cucumber

Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by DarkRed(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2016
edudguy:
Everyone is playing the role of the Judge, Jury and Jailer but they have done worst
help me tell dem o
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by intrepid: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2016
How did the op know all this about her? And why all these? What is the benefit to you and to all of us?

Imagine Thousands Of Schools In Nigeria With Millions of Students.Get Ur Job Done,Earn Big Bucks.Get Your Dissertation,Projects,Essays,Courseworks Done in 3 Days.

http://whateverlovely..com/2016/10/get-your-academic-works-done-fast-and.html
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Beauty pageant is just d flashy assemblage of young and disease free girls for the amusement of rich politicians. It is d oldest business in d world, pimpery.

The number one pimps of all happen to be Ben Murray Bruce with MBGN. But folks dnt know.
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by ademasta(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Cucumfuck grin
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by OMONO1(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by trice1(m): 3:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Know really what happened here and stop blame. http://www.blogmallnigeria.com is your choice.
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by boykas(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ichel:
I don't give a f*ck 'bout 5 or 10 thing 'bout her, it her life n she can live it the way she damn care. All i want is a link to watch the damn thing grin

I can send you the 2 videos if you want.. Send me ur digit on WhatsApp
Re: 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral by dntaskme(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na hu she EPP!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) / Rita Dominic, Boity Thulo & Yvonne Okoro Cover Glam Africa Magazine (photos) / Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.