Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Two Cents On The Chindinma Okeke Sex Tape Brouhaha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Two Cents On The Chindinma Okeke Sex Tape Brouhaha (1022 Views)

50 Cents Buys Himself A ₦161 Million Rolls Royce (photo) / Adorable Photos Of Chindinma And Police PRO Opetola Dolapo Together / Chindinma Ekile Pregnant For Kiss Daniel? -see Screenshot And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Two Cents On The Chindinma Okeke Sex Tape Brouhaha by heryourjay(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Miss Anambra 'Chidinma Okeke' Sex video was leaked and has since gone viral!!

Have being reading nasty comments of people blasting and critcizing her.

Well, I will say these! Let us all remember we are human, we ain't perfect! Yea she bleeped up big time, but the truth is Majority of us out there have dirty scarier secrets, we are just lucky it ain't out in the open!

Instead of judging the poor lady let everybody learn a lesson from these! Especially the ladies!
We now live in a world where information travels fast through the internet to millions of people within a twinkle of an eye.

Whatever nasty stuff you want to indulge in! Let it stay private! No need keeping a record of it! Some ladies out there will snap nude selfies of themselves and keep it in their phones! To me its stupidity!
You can be the most talked about person on the internet within minutes! The reason behind it, whether 'good or bad' is now up to you...

To Chindinma okeke I hope you have learnt your lesson, but do not let these weigh you down. . Embrace and own up to your mistakes then move on. Life continues!

Re: My Two Cents On The Chindinma Okeke Sex Tape Brouhaha by heryourjay(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: My Two Cents On The Chindinma Okeke Sex Tape Brouhaha by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
A waste of mental effort and grammar construction. By tomorrow morning we all would forget the story and video ever existed. If anything she should try to milk the fame like Kim Kardashian, it may work to her favour.
OP, if you didn't create this thread to post the video link then you are an enemy to me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss?! Popular Designer Yvonne Nwosu Steps Out In Iro & Buba On Sneakers / First Video From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Olamide Join Tiwa Savage On Stage As She Was Performing(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.