Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Can U Rememba D Highest Beating U Got Frm Ur Parents - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can U Rememba D Highest Beating U Got Frm Ur Parents (497 Views)

Watch Video Of A Woman Beating Her Husband / Viral Video Of Woman Mercilessly Beating Her 17-year-old Daughter After Finding / This One Is Better Than MMM its called FRM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can U Rememba D Highest Beating U Got Frm Ur Parents by jatau7(m): 1:33am On Oct 22, 2016
i was in primary 4 around 2003... i came back from church service and it was raining. ..dre was a mango tree in front of our ouse so i decided to go and pluck some mangoes..i climbed the wet tree started plucking mangoes..i was done plucking the mangoes i needed all of a sudden i saw one ripe one at the top extreme end of the tree, i climbed my way up to the top of the mango tree feeling like a boss b4 i could know....the branch which i was standing on broke i was going straight to the ground....it was God that saved me that day if not i for don break leg or something terrible for don happened to me....thats how i landed on a branch stuck there......trust nigerians #neighbours# they started shouting.....thats how my dad and mum came out side come and see beating. ..#heaven on earth beating# i would never forget that faithful sunday....#thank God#
feel free to share yours

(1) (Reply)

Mtn The Coperate Thief / Drama In Anambra As Police Storm Court To Arrest Suspect. / Handbill Distribution And Entertainments With The Use Of Rollerskates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.