Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Reuben Nsemoh Wakes Up From Coma Speaking spanish - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reuben Nsemoh Wakes Up From Coma Speaking spanish (853 Views)

Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years / Hannah Reuben Wins Silver Medal At The 2019 African Wrestling / Abdelhak Nouri Wakes Up From Coma After Over A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reuben Nsemoh Wakes Up From Coma Speaking spanish by cheapgoal: 3:37am On Oct 22, 2016
Reuben Nsemoh, a 16-year-old goalkeeper at Brookwood High School, was kicked in the head weeks ago diving for a loose ball, his third concussion. He stopped breathing and was in a coma for three days.
When he woke up, he couldn’t speak English, but he was able to speak fluent Spanish, a language he couldn’t speak before.

The teen told WSB radio in Georgia he thinks maybe he picked it up from his friends and his brother. As his ability to speak English returned, his Spanish fluency has faded out, although he still continues to speak Spanish.

“My friends would always talk to me in Spanish and would teach me,” he said.

Nsemoh said he wants to return to playing football once he recovers, but his coach said he won’t let him back without a helmet.

For now, the teenager hasn’t returned to school as he continues to recover from the injury, and it’s unclear when, or if, he’ll be able to play again.

“Sometimes I daze out,” the teen told WSB-TV. “Sometimes I feel like I’m not here, but I am.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nttfgZKK2r4

Cc.lalasticlala

http://cheapgoals.com/reuben-nsemoh-wakes-up-from-coma-speaking-spanish

(1) (Reply)

I Won 45 Out Of My 50 Match Predictions Last Weekend See How Much I Made / Game Of Chess / Let's Hit Them Big With 2.5odds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.