Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,780 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

EXTREMELY GRUESOME Picture!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXTREMELY GRUESOME Picture!!! (451 Views)

Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does / What Part Of The Bible Do You Think Is Most Gruesome, Violent,and Ridiculous / SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXTREMELY GRUESOME Picture!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2016
I still keep trying to fathom the extent to which man has fallen, but that seems to be beyond what my mind could presently grapple with.
Man really, really FELL!
The Fall of man finished man COMPLETELY, but thank God for the CROSS of Christ -therein lies our COMPLETE RESTORATION.
Just take a look at this picture, beloved, and tell me it isn't real, then I would feel much better, than having to learn that it is actually real.
CANNIBALISM, in this age of enlightenment? That's extremely gruesome and gory!
Now this is MAN, made in the very IMAGE and LIKENESS of God!
How further could man possibly descend? Even creatures far lower than man do not even conceive such an idea.
If only we understood the measure of God's endless endowments on humans, our perspective towards life generally would have been on a whole, different paradigm.
God has called the Church to BUILD and RAISE men unto Himself. When we ignore that injunction and begin paying the greater attention to OTHER THINGS -like we are already, then man eventually degenerates to this very pathetic, savagery level.
God's GREATEST INVESTMENTS are not in the 'things of this world', but in the PEOPLE of this world!
Dear friend, man is of HIGHER VALUE to God than even the angels.
Let's pay premium attention to people, the same way our Heavenly Father does.
Blessings!
-ROCK.

Re: EXTREMELY GRUESOME Picture!!! by ademasta(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Haaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sleep When The Wind Blows? / The 11th Hour. / As A Catholic You Can Free 8 Souls From Purgatory Within The Next 8 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.