Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue (581 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue: Monogamy Is A Sham, Your Private Part Is Not Meant For One Person / Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by Mrop(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Nigerian filmmaker and author , Onyeka
Nwelue, have said women are not goats and
should not be paid for, that our women
should be given a chance to either stay in
their
father’ s house or build her own house while
she’s still married to her husband.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/don-t-pay-to-marry-woman-she-isn-t-goat.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyB3

Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by Mrop(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2016
May be he's right sha
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2016
Okay bros
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2016
But the bible negates such reasoning...

We get it all wrong when we think American laws should be adopted in Nigeria. Yes, women have the right to kick out their husbands over there should they be found wanting, or choose to answer their father's name when still married.

But in Nigeria that is not the case.

We have a systematic tradition and no matter how westernization/globalization tries to encroach into it, it will just never prevail.

Even if I were to marry Linda Ikeji, I won't settle for moving into her house. That's the main reason why she ain't married! No man wants to settle for that! Simple.
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by RealJaneDoe: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2016
He really made sense
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by hungryboy(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:

We get it all wrong when we think American laws should be adopted in Nigeria. Yes, women have the right to kick out their husbands over there should they be found wanting, or choose to answer their father's name when still married.

We have a systematic tradition and no matter how westernization/globalization tries to encroach into it, it will just never prevail.

Even if I were to marry Linda Ikeji, I won't settle for moving into her house. That's the main reason why she ain't married! No man wants to settle for that! Simple.
use Bible as excuse when it suits you,
That girlfriend were dey give you Bj and good sex every Thursday,
Bible approve of am?
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2016
I must pay for my wife, I'm not a thief that'll take something that's not my own without paying.
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by RealJaneDoe: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:

Hmm people always use the Bible when its convenient.

Tell me do you do ALL the Bible says or you just choose the one that favors you at a particular moment.

As if you will not jump for joy if Linda wants to marry you
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by Nazacent: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2016
100 likes! Today is my birthday.
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by psucc(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2016
U wonder what us wrong with our people. The Chinese and the Koreans went into Britain, America, Germany, Japan, etc and stole their technology, went back and started deploying them and today they are inching towards perfection but Africans went to same countries but could only see and enjoy the 'madness' of those nations and are advocating them at home.

How then can we grow? Rather than seeking to train youths in his field of endeavor, he wants to 'put asunder what God has joined together'.
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by Cutehector(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Hmm people always use the Bible when its convenient.

Tell me do you do ALL the Bible says or you just choose the one that favors you at a particular moment.

As if you will not jump for joy if Linda wants to marry you
I live by the books of proverbs, wisdom, sirach and ecclesiastes. cool
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2016
hungryboy:
use Bible as excuse when it suits you,
That girlfriend were dey give you Bj and good sex every Thursday,
Bible approve of am?
no one gives me bj and good sex every thursday. undecided
Re: Don’ T Pay To Marry A Woman, She Isn ’ T A Goat – Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2016
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

MTVMAMA2016: TEKNO Win Best Breakthrough Artist / Actress Adunni Ade Turns Bus Conductor In Lagos (pics) / Actor Got Threaten On Twitter For Acting As Gay Priest – PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.