Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer (47154 Views)

Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Utominawele: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
This Man is a Disgrace to his two children..
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by africanusvu(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Case dead on arival.she was a victim of intimidation and rape.the gal shld sue the corpse for rape.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by misscall247: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Reminds me of a bike guy that carried a lady from okpo to inyele in kogi state.

The agreed price was N450 but when they got to her destination, the lady paid N300 and asked the okada guy to grope her until he's got N150 worth.

Things happen.
lol.....wetin d okoda man do?
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by crown08(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
Yes put the lipsrsealed**** inside the puna and let them greedy men eat and be extinct.

Early 20s and already baby daddy to 2 children? Abeg the girl do this country's economy a favour she deserves an award.

Lemme run before they come for me tongue cheesy
its late 20s bro
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Kingsley10000: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
fineboynl:
wait una de make me fear to sleep with girl for hotel or what?
go try
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by crown08(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
africanusvu:
Case dead on arival.she was a victim of intimidation and rape.the gal shld sue the corpse for rape.
do you know what is rape
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Tallesty1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
misscall247:
lol.....wetin d okoda man do?
Left there asaply
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by africanusvu(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok.wat if in d court u began to hear'.HE FOUND MY NUDE PHOTO IN MY PHONE.TRANSFAD IT TO HIS AND THREATEN TO BLACKMAIL ME UNLES I GIVE HIM PUSSY.;the dead wnt be there to defend himself.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by desire19a: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
angry

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee:
embarassed but why is it the guys that always dies from rounds of scx, does that mean that the ladies can withstand any counts of scx?
Fear Thunderbolt
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by AreaFada2: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
I wonder why people are acting holy and surprised. Lecturers, landlords, tailors, male hairdressers, furniture makers and more have been routinely collecting sex for their services or bills. Some girls even offer it first. Married men and married women romp in hotels with lovers up and down the country.

Only when the married man or woman dies during the sexcapade do we get to hear about it.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by teepsee(f): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Fear Thunderbolt
which one is thunderbolt again
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
DesChyko:
It was his time.

And he just wanted to leave.

I'm honestly not touched undecided
na wa for you shall.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by danigbo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wasted life. .....

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Hades2016(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
for the first place why will you send woman to get you drink undecided i will never do that women of now adays are wicked . Well na watin you know how to chop kill you RIP
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Adesiji77:
He couldn't let go of N5,000? angry
borrowme 5000#
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by benzems(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Just like this 17 years old boy
who died after s*x
http://benzems042..com.ng/2016/10/mexico-boy-died-after-love-bite.html
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by willizaxx(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Omo see long super story.........hmmm na the guy sabiii
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by histemple: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
What exactly will his wife be feeling/saying now?
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Na wetin man sabi chop dey kill am. Adultery has become so rampant in the society. You get fried rice for house, you go dey wahala garri outside. Foolish ppl

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by riczy(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2016
Sex is overeat n blown overboard
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by riczy(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2016
Sex is overrated n blown overboard
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Ibro2005: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2016
But the sex cannot be compared with 5k. Why
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by ceaser: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2016
kevoh:
ok, so the young lady just happened to be carrying poison upandan abi? And she was crying after the guy passed away? Does that make sense at all. How can someone who's smart enough to spike the greedy pig's drink not be smart enough to escape without drawing attention to herself? So many questions people are not asking! undecided undecided

My take: The greedy pig probably slumped and died during the sexual romp. Sex is a form of cardio exercise and the greedy pig's heart couldn't take it. An autopsy will be needed to conclude on the matter.

You thought and inferred well. He must have expected that encounter with much exhilarating anticipation and planned that the romp will be a memorable one.

Few days ago, I read a NLer's submission of concocting aphrodisiac with 600mg Diclofenac, black horse (an energy drink I presume) and some other stuffs I can't recollect. Diclofenac comes in 50mg caplets. You can't go beyond 100mg b.d in standard setting. 600mg of diclofenac is akin to saying that you'd take 12 tablets of Panadol at a go (using the more common Panadol as an example). You'd neither be tired nor feel pain from the romps of marathon s3x, yes. But the downside is your heart is being overworked. Because you can't have enough rest in-between rounds, oxygenation is sub optimal, adequate perfusion gets compromised. Eventually cardiac embarrassment is inevitable.

A thorough post mortem will definitely suggest a cardiac arrest.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by lurdkriss: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2016
I still wonder how ppl feel comfortable sleeping with someone they don't know from anywhere undecided
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
na the babe spirit husband do the job
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by kevoh(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
ceaser:

You thought and inferred well. He must have expected that encounter with much exhilarating anticipation and planned that the romp will be a memorable one.

Few days ago, I read a NLer's submission of concocting aphrodisiac with 600mg Diclofenac, black horse (an energy drink I presume) and some other stuffs I can't recollect. Diclofenac comes in 50mg caplets. You can't go beyond 100mg b.d in standard setting. 600mg of diclofenac is akin to saying that you'd take 12 tablets of Panadol at a go (using the more common Panadol as an example). You'd neither be tired nor feel pain from the romps of marathon s3x, yes. But the downside is your heart is being overworked. Because you can't have enough rest in-between rounds, oxygenation is sub optimal, adequate perfusion gets compromised. Eventually cardiac embarrassment is inevitable.

A thorough post mortem will definitely suggest a cardiac arrest.
Don't understand why a man will stuff himself with all sorts of drugs just to have sex! One can never cheat nature!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) / Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) / Woman Survives As Live Wire From Electric Pole Lands On Her In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.