Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Get The Free PAYONEER Card. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get The Free PAYONEER Card. (628 Views)

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This October 2017 / Things You Need To Know About Payoneer Card / How Do I Withdraw From My Payoneer Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Free PAYONEER Card. by sunzie(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Get The Free PAYONEER Card. by sbenjy(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2016
I bet you failed to check out their pricing and fees when registering
[url]https://payouts.payoneer.com/Partners/Default/Fees.aspx?pid=YOYIZC74IO2s4KZQp7tgsw%3d%3d&pmpid=YOYIZC74IO2s4KZQp7tgsw%3d%3d&pt=4[/url]

You can get a USD dominated Master or Visa Card cheaper and better. Contact your Bank
Re: Get The Free PAYONEER Card. by TCD: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oboy you don't have sense at all. see the way you are displaying your card number, expiry date and name. you don't know they can use this to hack your account ? Just because of $25 you are exposing yourself to threat like this.

remove that picture for your own sake biko
Re: Get The Free PAYONEER Card. by sunzie(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thanks @ TCD.
Just wanted to show that it is possible.
Re: Get The Free PAYONEER Card. by sunzie(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Review / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React(photo) / Sell Your Fiverr, Upwork, Bitcoin, Paypal Funds Get Paid In Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.