Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,830 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks (108815 Views)

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by torqque7(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Vick4rill:
i expect your common sense to conotes that.am nt a Nursery school teacher. any way i saw the picture you posted. christ embassy member i guess? the same one that state that masturbation is not a sin... i rest my case.

Bro why waste your time arguing with that girl?look at her profile pic and you'll understand why she is siding the LovePeddler queen,shey you no sabi 50 shades of grey ni?birds of the same feather.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by ExInferis(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Instead of them to let it die a natural death, this one is writing something about it now. Let me even check what is there

Ya think this thing is gonna go away soon?

Not unless there's a worldwide internet blackout or whatsapp, Xender and Bluetooth are no more.

Or it'll die when another young idiot makes another sextape and the voyeuristic youth of today flock over to the new diversion.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by zaza999: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmm,what is this world turnning into.I am sure most ladies includig those reading and viewing this girl are into this cucumber practice or other sexual toys.Again looking at this fair complexion lady with fine face,why her pussy come black like charcoal? ,so ugly and wide enough to accomodate like three cucumbers?.Its like she been don dey run things for long.Honestly,I agree with d saying dat all dat glitters is not golden.What I saw in her inside is entirely different from her facial and body outlook.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by kaboninc(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
The world is against her!

Only if the world knew they made her

So many of us who have destructively criticised, judged, killed and burnt her are as guilty and even much more. Only that hers got out.

My heart goes out to you Nma, not because of what you did but what was missing in you.

I only hope you come out of this with your face up high. I just can't afford to lose anyone.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Chicent(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Vick4rill:
you are nt making any sense young lady.. it seems you guys are using this bible verse of do not judge to justified ur shameful act. for christ sake that gal is a celebrity, a role model to many young gals out there.hw do you expect people not to criticize her? if we are to follow by your lame excuse. it means that when your husband start cheating, you should avoid judgeing, interrogating or even bringing his attention to stop!! since you dont want to judge... infact i don begin suspect you, with this comment way u make so.

dont suspect her.... She is either naive or also like her in the act.

Oh what a world!!!!

So because a kidnaper was caught then a rapist or a thief should stand by him/her and start quoting the bible while saying dont judge. *what is bad is bad*

the last time i checked herbie27 lesbianism is 14yrs in prisonment straight without judgement in nigeria fornication/adultery isnt.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Lsofdk(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
How does her story and judging a cheating man correlate?.

You're a hypocrite in the sense that you're with sins but here calling another names for committing a sin.
everyone is with sin and humans are bound to judge others knowingly or unknowingly.

can you deny having judged others?
homosexuality is not just a sin, it's an abomination.

so quit the talk of casting stones if you're not with sin, and it would only be hypocrisy if both offences are of equal magnitude

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by ExInferis(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
EreluY:

[size=18pt]Is abuse of public office a crime in Nigeria? And how many of your politicians have been jailed for theft, funds misappropriation and money laundering? Rather than chase the substance (the evil that has derailed Nigeria's progress), you people are chasing shadows. Nigeria is eternally and irredeemably doomed, and I've lost count of how many times I've said so NL.[/size]

People have been saying Nigeria is doomed since way before lord lugard superglued the country together.

Yet here we are.

Civil war did not finish us, ethnic wars did not kill us, succession of bad rulers did not finish us, boko haram and militants and robbers and kidnappers and 419 did not finish us.

We're resilient, even as we suffer, but this too shall pass.

Meanwhile, in the face of stark poverty, recession, bad leadership, hunger.....we deserve some light entertainment.

Bring on the next sextape!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Olosho united!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by ArabMopol(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
lesbian defending one of her kind, before I comment, I apologize anybody I directly or indirectly insult because of this irritating cucumber Queen... in her defence she claim someone deface and Photoshop the video, Mbosi mbong I need the programmer that did this masterpiece, this miss cucumber is a bloody liar, the video was clear like kilode, if I were her, I will deactivate all her account run as long as her legs can carry her before internet trolls make her commit suicide, America will be a good destination, maybe she can make career from lesbianism, Kim kendashian became celebrity while filming her necked butt.... for her to deny such claim is laughable, her kitten is very dirty see pimple everywhere, someone daughter ni so she did not consider her parents before succumbing to this temptation? I pity the person that will eat that cucumber... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Getintouch2004(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
chris2face:
I pity the poor girl

Stand by her is allowed but I think that by now the police should have any picked her up by now

Lol
I thought you were being sympathetic grin
chris2face:
I pity the poor girl

Stand by her is allowed but I think that by now the police should have any picked her up by now

Lol
I thought you were being sympathetic
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by nkpommpko(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
repogirl:
She was probably just experimenting.... grin... kids na.

Also heard she did it for the money....hmmm, well...no one is a saint sha.... and it's not in our place to condemn anyone even as Christ has condemned no one as long as they go amd sin no more.
Christ died with two thieves by his side, they stole because of money even Christ with his church mind new they must be punished, they did wrong 2. He forgave one because he asked for forgiveness. If mary Magdalene after Christ told her to go and sin no more, continued her trade and she was caught again and Christ was passing by what do you think Christ would have done? Its unfortunate the girl is now a celebrity extraordinaire for the wrong reasons, hope she makes money from it.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by mamachizzy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
What a shame. So according to this gal, she is defending her frnd. she just made things worst by confirming that truly she is the one in the video. What she did is her personal biz. let nobody judge her. Her frnds should stop making matters worst by trying to defend her. #Istandagainstlesbianism# #teamdick#

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Chicent(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
I'm not a christ embassy member, used that to pass a message...and don't you guys masturbate?.

so "u guys masturbate" then does it make it right?? Does it mean when and if anyone is caught he shud be praised and celebrated??
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by nkpommpko(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mayflowa:

Like you, I am flabbergasted. A Nigeria where old men are free to marry kids and young teens, a Nigeria where politicians Mortgage our collective wealth and plummet our livelihood index could so go at any length to bring same sex relationship which doesn't hurt them and being accepted as norm.in many places of the world, to justice!

I should think we all should be concerned with child bride first and the numerous children out of schools before throwing stone on this
all join.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by folasayolyn(f): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
I stand by her because we have all done things we aren't proud of though not stupid enough to record my stupidly. Despite standing by her she can't marry my brothers, cousins, friends etc
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by penance(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mtchew like say she sef no like gist mumu ppl
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
I'd rather have pity on this group of people because there is this saying that " a healthy person does not know what someone with hernia is going through ". Their situation most likely is not by deliberate choice just like bisexuals didn't choose to be like that. They are created like that. Period.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Princy13: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mayflowa:

That isn't a big word for me bro. It is used every time where I am. It was just a typo. I had even corrected it just after you quickly grabbed it. I guess you understand my statement.
More so, won't it be nice for people to learn new words each time they read?

its okay.
Sure it will be nice but keeping it simple before the public makes it easier for all to understand you at highspeed and that is real communication.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by DAramis: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Avalon316:
This her friend is even a bigger fool.They could have just denied that she is the one in the video and stick to the lie.

She just confirmed that her friend is indeed the one in the video.
Are you trying to say that the whole Nigerians are blind?
you cannot fool everybody at the same time bro.

She is strong and will definitely pull through.
Assuming that this happened in Europe, someone might have committed suicide by now.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Laveda(f): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]her friend just shot her on the foot. grin

I hope laveda is seeing this
grin you're indirectly calling me a lesbian, right?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Julietcutie(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Just wanted to be cleared on your statement.. grin cheesy
ok
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lsofdk:

everyone is with sin and humans are bound to judge others knowingly or unknowingly.

can you deny having judged others?
homosexuality is not just a sin, it's an abomination.

so quit the talk of casting stones if you're not with sin, and it would only be hypocrisy if both offences are of equal magnitude
I won't deny having judged anyone before, but come to think of it...Don't you guys feel she has had enough?, we all know it's a sin but sins don't have degrees in the bible.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27 & lilmax , una too go soon marry now, una go share una gist.
How a quarrel brought us together.
Happy Dating and Married Life in Advance.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Chicent(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
nkpommpko:
Christ died with two thieves by his side, they stole because of money even Christ with his church mind new they must be punished, they did wrong 2. He forgave one because he asked for forgiveness. If mary Magdalene after Christ told her to go and sin no more, continued her trade and she was caught again and Christ was passing by what do you think Christ would have done? Its unfortunate the girl is now a celebrity extraordinaire for the wrong reasons, hope she makes money from it.

she did it for the money who was paying?? And in a bunker?? The HOsTEL looks cheap, so who will be paying that.

Was it the photographer??

What she did was bad, she just have to get better and learn faster and also desist from her dirty acts.

cc repogirl
cc herbie27
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by aklosx(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmmm just passing............. And i will pass again!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Kingoftrust(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Olizey:
Okay

*modified*

FP things o. Chai. After how many years cheesy.

Anyways I dedicate this to the Love of My Life. God go make US bigger smiley.

To my fellow nairalanders, God bless una!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Kingoftrust(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=Kingoftrust post=50419308][color=#000099][/color][/quote
LOL funny tho
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Getintouch2004(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
And if you're blameless in anyway cast the first stone.

My dear, no one is blameless. Na who them catch be thief and in this case, that beauty queen is a LESBIAN until proven innocent grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by biggy26: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
Suspecting me is solely your call and not mine. grin
She's a lesbian caught in the act...so what?, what has her choice got to do with my husband's infidelity?.

Madam, in trying to defend her u ended up implicating her. You already have judged and condemned her in ignorance.

She has written a clear statement that she isn't the one, and that it was photo or video shopped, (never heard that tho), and u authoritatively pronounce it on her, why? I'm against anyone to bullying her, its wrong! But don't defend her into trouble.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chicent:

dont suspect her.... She is either naive or also like her in the act.

Oh what a world!!!!

So because a kidnaper was caught then a rapist or a thief should stand by him/her and start quoting the bible while saying dont judge. *what is bad is bad*

the last time i checked herbie.27 lesbianism is 14yrs in prisonment straight without judgement in nigeria fornication/adultery isnt.
I am not a lesbian just against the fact that you guys have to castigate her for her choice.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
#idontstandwithlesbians
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.