Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island (57996 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Dangote - I'm Buying Arsenal Football Club In 2021, After Completing My Refinery / “my Refinery Is 8 Times Bigger Than Victoria Island” – Dangote Boasts See More - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by Donkaz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Huh??
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by Arch1: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
The landowners were not adequetly compensented.
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by Forex2020247: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
MissEdified:
Aliko Dangote, is reportedly building the world’s largest greenfield refinery.

A video by Ovation Media Group shows Dangote telling stakeholders and the media how big his refinery really is.

“You wont appreciate the size of the place, maybe because you have not gone round, some of you. But this place is actually eight time Victoria Island, that is to give you the concept. The entire Victory Island, you get eight times of it here, so that is how big it is.”

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8pog4rP7Io

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/dangote-my-refinery-is-8-times-size-of.html

Try madeinnaija# grow naira. Local content is not in your world. If you could import Indians laborers bricklayer, welders i wonder how ordinary Nigeria citizens will be free from slavery .
Anyway you are not the only one involved all the foreign/nigeria construction company are guilty of this.
Black man why must they subject their fellow to slavery.
I pity naija masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by sassiemyk: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Very soon Dangote will become the proud MD/CEO
of a country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by OILSOUP: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dangote dey make me laugh, i just hope dey discover oil and gas in North or massive oil in Lagos.

if it is NDA oil, sorry u will see boom and bust.

Boyz are not smiling Oooo. Even Nigeria as a country is under contention.
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by odeebee: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Topkush:
Peoples really need to see how big that place it. Where did Dangote make his money from

Nigeria Sir

1 Like

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by laff2016(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
I dont care
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by omoyowa: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
I still don't understand where this country is headed to.....
D govt abandoned their own refinery and are seriously waiting for a private refinery...
why will d govt of Nigeria monopolise d economy into one person pocket......
sometimes I feel like changing citizenship to another country....
D mystery behind this monopolistic economy is really mind bodling

5 Likes

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by Stmike007(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
MissEdified:
Aliko Dangote, is reportedly building the world’s largest greenfield refinery.

A video by Ovation Media Group shows Dangote telling stakeholders and the media how big his refinery really is.

“You wont appreciate the size of the place, maybe because you have not gone round, some of you. But this place is actually eight time Victoria Island, that is to give you the concept. The entire Victory Island, you get eight times of it here, so that is how big it is.”

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8pog4rP7Io

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/dangote-my-refinery-is-8-times-size-of.html

Dear Oga Dangote,how many Nigerian employees do you have, all I see and hear is your constant importation of Indians. OGA HELP US OOO

1 Like

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by SirHouloo(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Abeg, se IBO get oil ni?

1 Like

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by policy12: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why is he building all is life saving in Lagos? What is so special about ds Lagos why can't he build d refinery in d north where he hail from.?

Must everything be in Lagos mtchew...

See plenty land for north here.
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by clydedaniels(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
daamazing:
well,av started losing respect for this man. his trucks kill people on a daily basis, he doesn't pay attention to that all he knows is to keep on making more money.
meanwhile do you know that recent studies by scientists have shown that bald men have no hair?

Wetin dey worry u sef
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by jelal007(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
DeltaOil:
Una dey carry the Oil for my fathers land go develop else where, while we suffer.

Una reject us as president, while we generate revenue for Nigeria.

Na we get the oil but no else where go get the employment.

Thunder go fire anybody wey tell me say "One Nigeria"
As ur brother dey there 4 6yrs wetin him do 2 develop Niger-Delta other than 2 empower criminals with contracts? Go drink the oil na,u no hear say oil don dey North and South West now? Make una dey bomb pipe lines dey go. When una finish,mk una tell us. Bunch of noise makers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by OILSOUP: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
SirHouloo:
Abeg, se IBO get oil ni?

Wen Biafra is declared ask again? Thief!
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by ArabMopol(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
rubbish, investing @ the expense of tax payer money... hope north will discover crude oil in large quantities because NDA will vandalise any pipe line from NigerDelta that will transport's crude oil to his refinery... greedy Hausa man
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by lugado: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
DeltaOil:
Una dey carry the Oil for my fathers land go develop else where, while we suffer.

Una reject us as president, while we generate revenue for Nigeria.

Na we get the oil but no else where go get the employment.

Thunder go fire anybody wey tell me say "One Nigeria"

bros I don't understand your bitterness o. is dangote getting the oil for free? is he not gonna buy it? if the oil is not sold can you drink it? FYI no be your papas put the oil there Na God. like say oil Na agricultural product wey dem plant. I wish naija can break up. I can bet Niger deltans can't manage it.

8 Likes

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by OILSOUP: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
lugado:

bros I don't understand your bitterness o. is dangote getting the oil for free? is he not gonna buy it? if the oil is not sold can you drink it? FYI no be your papas put the oil there Na God. like say oil Na agricultural product wey dem plant. I wish naija can break up. I can bet Niger deltans can't manage it.

oya go meet God to put the oil for north and south west, becos as long as the oil is in his papa land, under land ownership, the oil belongs to them. Can u go to Gabon to lay claims to the oil in the land?

make una get ready Ooooooooo! we go soon start round two.

If u want oil in SS/SE kill everybody there or we will frustrate ur life and still exit Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by ayindejimmy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
protegesol:
Victoria Island isn't that big.

For a refinery?

The Latitude and Longitude of Victoria Island is 6.4352 and 3.4413 respectively.

http://www.distancesfrom.com/ng/Victoria-Island-latitude-longitude-Victoria-Island-latitude-Victoria-Island-longitude/LatLongHistory/57409.aspx

For a refinery, that's about how big you can get anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by Olsoo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
bamisepeters:
I know one day i will be proud of my establishments too, ride on Dangote.
That's the spirit bro.
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by Oblang(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
divide9ja:
NIGERIANS UNA DEY MAKE ME LAFF OH!

UNA REJECT US BEING PRESIDENT!

REJECT IGBO PEOPLE BEING PRESIDENT

YET UNA WAN COME DRINK OUR OIL!

UNA ALL NA CLOWNS

Stop talking trash. Igbo oil no reach ondo oil...

2 Likes

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by OILSOUP: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oblang:

Igbo oil is massive, Anioma(Delta State), Rivers, Anambra, Imo and Abia.

Enugu and Ebonyi was the location for the discovery of Nigeria first Oil well whilst drilling for coal.

Let us not even talk about gas. No place in Africa has more gas than Anambra

1 Like

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by bettercreature(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Topkush:
Peoples really need to see how big that place it. Where did Dangote make his money from
It's very easy to make it in Nigeria
Capital is the major problem.
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by Oblang(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

oya go meet God to put the oil for north and south west, becos as long as the oil is in his papa land, under land ownership, the oil belongs to them. Can u go to Gabon to lay claims to the oil in the land?

make una get ready Ooooooooo! we go soon start round two.

If u want oil in SS/SE kill everybody there or we will frustrate ur life and still exit Nigeria.

As a matter of fact the land belong to Nigeria, that make the oil belong to Nigeria. Gabon is a sovereign state, Niger delta is not....

4 Likes

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by Oblang(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

Igbo oil is massive, Anioma(Delta State), Rivers, Anambra, Imo and Abia.

Enugu and Ebonyi was the location for the discovery of Nigeria first Oil well whilst drilling for coal.

Let us not even talk about gas. No place in Africa has more gas than Anambra

Delta state and Rivers state are SS states and not SE...land grabber..

6 Likes

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by OILSOUP: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oblang:

As a matter of fact the land belong to Nigeria, that make the oil belong to Nigeria. Gabon is a sovereign state, Niger delta is not....

The land is not Lagos(a no mans land) or FCT, the land was never purchased for Nigeria.

The land belongs to the tribes that have resided on it since time immemorial.

If Lagos built with Nigeria money can be hijacked by yorubas, then u have no claim in Niger-delta. U are theives!

in those places everybody is either ijaw, igbo, ibibio. Yoruba and hausa have no input what so ever.

1 Like

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by DeltaOil: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
lugado:

No worry, we still get NDA & IPOB

WHEN we break una no fit survive without us.

Why will the refinery not be built in the Niger Delta?
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by divide9ja: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oblang:

na why una dey fight to keep the igbos with you?

1 Like

Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by Oblang(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

The land is not Lagos(a no mans land) or FCT, the land was never purchased for Nigeria.

The land belongs to the tribes that have resided on it since time immemorial.

If Lagos built with Nigeria money can be hijacked by yorubas, then u have no claim in Niger-delta.

in those places everybody is either ijaw, igbo, ibibio and efik. Yoruba and hausa have no input what so ever.

U can say whatever u like to make u get a sleep tonight. It does not change the fact that the land belong to Nigeria..
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by OILSOUP: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oblang:

U can say whatever u like to make u get a sleep tonight. It does not change the fact that the land belong to Nigeria..

In the same vain, u can acknowkedge that Nigeria has expired.

Nigeria a British contract was valid for only 100 years. 1914 to 2014.

Amalgamation contract and birth of Nigeria

Pro-Biafrans cite the expiration of a so-called "amalgamation contract" as one of the reasons to justify their will to separate from the rest of Nigeria.

The contract was issued by Britain during the colonisation era and aimed at integrating people from the north and the south within 100 years since it was issued despite cultural, religious and economic differences among the various ethnic groups.

The contract, now at the National Archive of London, was created in 1914 by Frederick John Dealtry Lugard, the governor general of modern-day Nigeria. The document, opposed by the political class and the media in Lagos, expired in 2014.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ipob-massob-buharis-government-how-nigeria-dealing-pro-biafran-separatist-movements-1512777
Re: Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island by MrRitchie: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Little boy with little mentality, pls wat r u doin here? Sometimes I read comments and ask myself y is NL full of kids
daamazing:
well,av started losing respect for this man. his trucks kill people on a daily basis, he doesn't pay attention to that all he knows is to keep on making more money.
meanwhile do you know that recent studies by scientists have shown that bald men have no hair?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others / Photos From Folarin Alakija's White Wedding In England / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.