Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Beauty Queen, Chidinma Okeke Finally Speaks On Her Leaked Lesbian S*x Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen, Chidinma Okeke Finally Speaks On Her Leaked Lesbian S*x Video (510 Views)

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen, Chidinma Okeke Finally Speaks On Her Leaked Lesbian S*x Video by ToyinAspireBlog: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
The social media was abuzz yesterday when an alleged sex video of Miss Anambra was leaked online. The video showed two young ladies making out.

The Anambra State Beauty Queen was alleged to be engaging in lesbian act with her personal assistant and close friend identified as Ada, who was the 3rd runner up at the queen of democracy 2014.

She took to her Instagram page to deny the allegations and association with the video. She wrote: “My attention has been drawn to a concocted photograph/ video being circulated in the social media wherein my face was superimposed on an existing picture of persons engaging amorous conduct through the art of photo shopping.

"This act is perpetrated by hodlums who are out to blackmail me or tarnish my image and promising career by presenting me in bad light. I wish to say that the said image is certainly not mine by any stretch of imagination.

"I am a highly responsible person who was brought up in a family with impeccable reputation. I can therefore not subscribe to such act how much more engage in same .

"Meanwhile I have referred the matter to my lawyer for possible prosecution of the culprits and civil claim. Please be advised to discountenance the said photograph/ video and regard it as handiworks of detractors. Thank you."

http://toyinaspireblog.com/beauty-queen-chidinma-okeke-finally-speaks-on-leaked-lesbian-sx-video/

Re: Beauty Queen, Chidinma Okeke Finally Speaks On Her Leaked Lesbian S*x Video by authenticman(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
I know a photoshop when I see one, thats all I'll say for now!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Says He Is No Longer With Glo / Fans Wants Falz, Simi To Take Their Relationship To Another Level / Tamara Eteimo & DJ Jimmy Jatt Spotted At Campus Awards Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.