Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why You Need To Join Mmm Today. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Need To Join Mmm Today. (795 Views)

Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) / Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans / Jacob Zuma Encourages Jobless South Africans To Join MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Join Mmm Today. by samsonkjohn: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
*MAVRODI MONDIAL MOVEMENT (MMM)*

LIKELY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.

*1.Meaning of MMM?*
• Mavrodi Mondial Movement

*2. Function and duties of MMM?*

• MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED HELP to those who are ready to PROVIDE HELP, for FREE.

*3. Purpose of MMM?*
• To reduce and break the chain of slavery in financial institution where depositor are being enslaved by their own money, where bankers lives large and healthy on our deposit while depositors lives on credit and loan.
• To reduce stratification and reduce wide gap between the Rich and the poor indiscriminately.

*4. Who is behind it?*
• Sergey Mavrodi

*5. Is mmm legal?*
• There is no law backing donation as illegal. So, it’s legal to donate to one another

*6. Is your money guaranteed?*
• There are no guarantees and promises. Neither explicit nor implicit.

*7. What does the initiator gets in return?*
• Loyalty, money from traffic (over 2 million people access the site in a day)

*8. How is the community managed?*
• From money got or raised from the traffic
• They also continue to PH and GH

*9. Who manages it and where does the money comes from? Site subscription etc.?*
• The community is managed by continuous PH and GH that is, YOU and ME which guarantees the number of traffic per day

*10. Where does the 30% comes from?*
• It is gotten from the donations made by the community. For instance,
Titi deposited #1,000,000 in the bank while Tola, Bola, Tunde came to withdraw their savings of #200,000, #150,000, #500,000 respectively meanwhile, an interest of 1,000, 1200, 2500 respectively was added to their money after it has lasted for more than 2months in the bank.
So, Titi’s money was used to pay the 3 of them regardless of ‘WHO, WHEN and HOW’. This implies that both interest and capital received are from the deposits made. Only in some exceptional case where money are fixed for a long time.
So in MMM it’s similar, all rewards comes from continuous PH and GH.

*11. Where does the referrer bonus and registration bonus comes from?*
• Referral bonus comes from continuous PH while registration comes from traffic fund generated daily.

*12. What happen if I GH or we GH and refuse to PH due to fear of insecurity or unguaranteed?*
• When few members refuse to PH after GH.
I. It might not have significant or No effect on the community because of no’s of active PH everyday locally and globally and new members joining each day( Presently over 3000 register each day in Nigeria alone)

*13. What is the probability of members Phing back there already GH?*
• Money GH has over 98% of returning back as PH immediately after GHing, Do they have any reason not to whether part, full or more of their initial GH.

*14. What are the difference and similarities in MMM and other financial institutions apart from No acct, etc.?*

*DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MMM & OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS*
a. MMM like a bank (More of Virtual banking) but not a bank.
b. MMM don’t collect money form members into a central account but Bank does
c. MMM can successfully project No’s of participate per time joining or will join but Bank cant
d. MMM can successfully project No’s of participate who will PH per time but Bank can’t determine no’s of depositors per time.
e. MMM gives reward 30% (fixed) regardless of status or Amount PROVIDED while Banks give interest 2-15%(unfixed) determined by status, amount, duration etc
f. Money GH has over 98% of returning back as PH immediately after GHing, while Bank has less than 10% of withdrawers returning as deposit even in over 3 month of withdrawing.
g. MMM can operate successfully with available participant till eternity while banks can’t.
h. MMM don’t trade, Invest, or save your money but Bank does.
i. MMM is meant for risk takers but bank could either ways.
j. MMM can maintain its members till eternity without No new members joining if we follows the rules

What are the components of MMM?
MMM is composed of 3 components;
1. Provide help
2. Get help
3. Technical basic program
A provider of help is someone who has pledged to give financial help in the community. He or she can also be a receiver of help, when he or she has extended a financial helping hand to someone in the community.
A receiver of help is a member or participant who has already extended a helping hand or provided help. Thus is qualified to receive help from the community.
So basically MMM does not have any central pocket where all money deposits or donations goes into because all donations are done peer to peer. How do I mean? Donations are done via member to member transfers into there bank account or bitcoin wallet.
The technical basic program controls the activities of the provider of help and the receiver of help.

HOW CAN I ADD MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS?
1. Login into your MMM Personal Office (profile).
2. Click on Accounts
3. Click "Add"
4. Enter your Account Name, Bank Name, Beneficiary Name(same as account name), Account Number and save.

HOW CAN I PROVIDE HELP?
1. Click on Provide Help
2. Click on the box indicating that you have read the warning, and then click on Next
3. Click on Other bank (for Naira) or Bitcoin (for bitcoin) then click on Next (I suggest Naira for you)
4. Type the amount you wish to donate in your Deposit amount. NOTE: Do not put comma in the figure.
5. Click on Select (in front of deposit amount).
6. Type in your Leftover Distribution, Same as your deposit amount.
NOTE: If this is your first deposit, or the first time your donation is or exceeds N15000 make sure you click on the box to get your bonus.
7. Click on Next.
8. Type in the Image code, then click on Next
9. Confirm your deposit amount, and then click on Next
Your request has been added, click on OK

Where does 30% come from?
There is no interest rate in MMM. In MMM, after you donated money, you can be rewarded with mavro. It is an index of your contribution to the development of the Community. This index grows 30% a month

Just follow this link to register as a participant

http:///?i=samkjohn

WhatsApp 07018006910
Join the train of happiness.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Join Mmm Today. by Chizzyjforce: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
samsonkjohn:
*MAVRODI MONDIAL MOVEMENT (MMM)*

LIKELY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.

*1.Meaning of MMM?*
• Mavrodi Mondial Movement

*2. Function and duties of MMM?*

• MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED HELP to those who are ready to PROVIDE HELP, for FREE.

*3. Purpose of MMM?*
• To reduce and break the chain of slavery in financial institution where depositor are being enslaved by their own money, where bankers lives large and healthy on our deposit while depositors lives on credit and loan.
• To reduce stratification and reduce wide gap between the Rich and the poor indiscriminately.

*4. Who is behind it?*
• Sergey Mavrodi

*5. Is mmm legal?*
• There is no law backing donation as illegal. So, it’s legal to donate to one another

*6. Is your money guaranteed?*
• There are no guarantees and promises. Neither explicit nor implicit.

*7. What does the initiator gets in return?*
• Loyalty, money from traffic (over 2 million people access the site in a day)

*8. How is the community managed?*
• From money got or raised from the traffic
• They also continue to PH and GH

*9. Who manages it and where does the money comes from? Site subscription etc.?*
• The community is managed by continuous PH and GH that is, YOU and ME which guarantees the number of traffic per day

*10. Where does the 30% comes from?*
• It is gotten from the donations made by the community. For instance,
Titi deposited #1,000,000 in the bank while Tola, Bola, Tunde came to withdraw their savings of #200,000, #150,000, #500,000 respectively meanwhile, an interest of 1,000, 1200, 2500 respectively was added to their money after it has lasted for more than 2months in the bank.
So, Titi’s money was used to pay the 3 of them regardless of ‘WHO, WHEN and HOW’. This implies that both interest and capital received are from the deposits made. Only in some exceptional case where money are fixed for a long time.
So in MMM it’s similar, all rewards comes from continuous PH and GH.

*11. Where does the referrer bonus and registration bonus comes from?*
• Referral bonus comes from continuous PH while registration comes from traffic fund generated daily.

*12. What happen if I GH or we GH and refuse to PH due to fear of insecurity or unguaranteed?*
• When few members refuse to PH after GH.
I. It might not have significant or No effect on the community because of no’s of active PH everyday locally and globally and new members joining each day( Presently over 3000 register each day in Nigeria alone)

*13. What is the probability of members Phing back there already GH?*
• Money GH has over 98% of returning back as PH immediately after GHing, Do they have any reason not to whether part, full or more of their initial GH.

*14. What are the difference and similarities in MMM and other financial institutions apart from No acct, etc.?*

*DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MMM & OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS*
a. MMM like a bank (More of Virtual banking) but not a bank.
b. MMM don’t collect money form members into a central account but Bank does
c. MMM can successfully project No’s of participate per time joining or will join but Bank cant
d. MMM can successfully project No’s of participate who will PH per time but Bank can’t determine no’s of depositors per time.
e. MMM gives reward 30% (fixed) regardless of status or Amount PROVIDED while Banks give interest 2-15%(unfixed) determined by status, amount, duration etc
f. Money GH has over 98% of returning back as PH immediately after GHing, while Bank has less than 10% of withdrawers returning as deposit even in over 3 month of withdrawing.
g. MMM can operate successfully with available participant till eternity while banks can’t.
h. MMM don’t trade, Invest, or save your money but Bank does.
i. MMM is meant for risk takers but bank could either ways.
j. MMM can maintain its members till eternity without No new members joining if we follows the rules

What are the components of MMM?
MMM is composed of 3 components;
1. Provide help
2. Get help
3. Technical basic program
A provider of help is someone who has pledged to give financial help in the community. He or she can also be a receiver of help, when he or she has extended a financial helping hand to someone in the community.
A receiver of help is a member or participant who has already extended a helping hand or provided help. Thus is qualified to receive help from the community.
So basically MMM does not have any central pocket where all money deposits or donations goes into because all donations are done peer to peer. How do I mean? Donations are done via member to member transfers into there bank account or bitcoin wallet.
The technical basic program controls the activities of the provider of help and the receiver of help.

HOW CAN I ADD MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS?
1. Login into your MMM Personal Office (profile).
2. Click on Accounts
3. Click "Add"
4. Enter your Account Name, Bank Name, Beneficiary Name(same as account name), Account Number and save.

HOW CAN I PROVIDE HELP?
1. Click on Provide Help
2. Click on the box indicating that you have read the warning, and then click on Next
3. Click on Other bank (for Naira) or Bitcoin (for bitcoin) then click on Next (I suggest Naira for you)
4. Type the amount you wish to donate in your Deposit amount. NOTE: Do not put comma in the figure.
5. Click on Select (in front of deposit amount).
6. Type in your Leftover Distribution, Same as your deposit amount.
NOTE: If this is your first deposit, or the first time your donation is or exceeds N15000 make sure you click on the box to get your bonus.
7. Click on Next.
8. Type in the Image code, then click on Next
9. Confirm your deposit amount, and then click on Next
Your request has been added, click on OK

Where does 30% come from?
There is no interest rate in MMM. In MMM, after you donated money, you can be rewarded with mavro. It is an index of your contribution to the development of the Community. This index grows 30% a month

Just follow this link to register as a participant

http:///?i=samkjohn

WhatsApp 07018006910
Join the train of happiness.

Why we're you penalized 75k?

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Won't Confirn Got Help In MMM / I Want To Buy TBC / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.