Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Flops At Mama Awards 2009. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flops At Mama Awards 2009. (2715 Views)

Photos: Boobs For "Sale" At MAMA Awards / Dbanj Looking cool with beard at MAMA- Is It Cool Or Is It Shameful / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by funkystanl(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2009
Apart from problems of logistics and communication, Lucky D'banj didnt win in any of the categories but he went home wit d artiste of the year prize. Critics immediately knocked MTV for naming an artiste that failed to who any award the overall artiste of the year.
But that mishap has not gotten as much backlash, as Akon's poorly thought decision to dip a microphone into his boxer shorts, simulating a hard-on after removing his pants to challenge host Wyclef(who also removed his pants) when Wyclef challenged Akon to a "fitness duel" Lets do 25 push up's. And they did, setting the ladies on fire when they took off their shirts displaying bodies to die for.
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
Abegiii, jare. All this one na story. Didn't Beyonce win video of the year in the MTV music video awards despite the fact that she was nominated for best female video and lost? Dbanjs' win na the same thing although I agree it doesn't make sense.
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by kingchild(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2009
pix please
if there is any
if not ,
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by funkystanl(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2009
here it is

Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by Felibaby(f): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2009
Na wa o. I missed watching the awards. have they both gone bonkers? Too much weed is not good for the body sha. grin
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by Godmother(f): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2009
For God's sake, what were these guys thinking  
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by mbulela: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
this is the result of excess weed.
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2009
My own Wyclef joined in this madness. Na wa oh. They no know say them bi people Papa
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by funkystanl(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
@all repliers, i dont think its much weed. Though it could be a supporting factor, i think its just the uncontrollable spirit of being a star/celebrity. Since they are stars they feel they could do anything stupide for people to view. Imagine Akon's poorly thought
decision to dip a
microphone into his boxer
shorts, simulating a hard-
on after removing his pants
to challenge host
Wyclef(who also removed
his pants) when Wyclef
challenged Akon to a
"fitness duel" Lets do 25
push up's. And they did,
setting the ladies on fire
when they took off their
shirts displaying bodies to
die for.
Why cant they just do the push ups without letting us see the size of their dick?, Sure many girls would trip that day now.
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by funkystanl(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2009
@all repliers, i dont think its much weed. Though it could be a supporting factor, i think its just the uncontrollable spirit of being a star/celebrity. Since they are stars they feel they could do anything stupide for people to view. Imagine Akon's poorly thought
decision to dip a
microphone into his boxer
shorts, simulating a hard-
on after removing his pants
to challenge host
Wyclef(who also removed
his pants) when Wyclef
challenged Akon to a
"fitness duel" Lets do 25
push up's. And they did,
setting the ladies on fire
when they took off their
shirts displaying bodies to
die for.
Why cant they just do the push ups without letting us see the size of their dick?, Sure many girls would trip that day now.
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by MissyB1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
shocked That can't be ma Akon. sad
B.T.W, that's a mic in his pant? shocked I thought that was the real thang. cheesy tongue
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by nellaluv(f): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^ i tot it was his real thing too, i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin. I didn't like Akon again after he sang dat song 'i wanna fuc.k you'. But i stil love his songs though.
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by ddiamond(f): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
well everyone wit his own thought, but they think and act foolishly.
Re: Flops At Mama Awards 2009. by funkystanl(m): 1:48am On Nov 05, 2009
@missyb n nella, how could that be tha real thing. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Shadi Robin (biography/photo) / Photo: Singer Davido's New Golden Teeth / Dbanj's New Girlfriend Yaris Sanchez Goes Nude On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.