Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? (2919 Views)

See The Only Food that contains all the substances necessary to sustain Life / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? / Here’s How To Identify Rice That Contains Plastic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by Cutehector(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Doctors in the house please enlighten me on this issue.. thanks.. There are so Many types of bread sold in the market one needs to be very careful.

Thanks as u do so.
Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by haywire07(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Thank you for contacting my clinic.

Simply buy a #40 naira egg or Milo.
Fry d egg wit pepper .
Note: make sure u put onions and pepper

Prepare a cup of tea that contains milk and sugar using water boiled 80-100°c

Now combine ur purchased loaf of bread with the egg and tea and make sure u swallow .

If u don't die after 90yrs, den it contains no bromate.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by Pillyportions(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Guy, you are not well hahahahahaeheheheh, i was expecting something meaningful when you said 'thank u for contacting my clinic'
haywire07:

Fry d egg wit pepper .

Now combine ur purchased loaf of bread with the egg and tea and make sure u swallow .

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by igraman(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
what's Bromate ? a type of egg or what.
Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by igraman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
haywire07:

Fry d egg wit pepper .

just that an egg is now 50box in my hood
Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
haywire07:

Fry d egg wit pepper .

LOL. . . Sick!
Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lalasticlala please let us be enlightened..
Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by Cooleasy(m): 2:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Maybe we should concentrate on identifying the ones that are bromate-free. Most of these ones usually have 'Bromate free' written somewhere on their packets and they are usually lighter and on the brown side. Most are a bit more expensive though, but your life and your health is worth it. Bromate-free breads are actually not as rare as some may think, at least in major cities like Lagos.

@Op, I tried, no be so.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Cooleasy:
Maybe we should concentrate on identifying the ones that are bromate-free. Most of these ones usually have 'Bromate free' written somewhere on their packets and they are usually lighter and on the brown side. Most are a bit more expensive though, but your life and your health is worth it. Bromate-free breads are actually not as rare as some may think, at least in major cities like Lagos.

@Op, I tried, no be so.
you tried bro.. Maybe I think all these agege breads are doused with tonnes of bromate in it grin
Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2016
pls does bromate mean ur brodas mate?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 12, 2020
Cutehector:
you tried bro.. Maybe I think all these agege breads are doused with tonnes of bromate in it grin

grin grin
Re: How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? by Cutehector(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
QuinModah:
Are you married?
nope. Most ladies come with bags of annoying stress.

(1) (Reply)

N31m Worth Of Fake Soap Inpounded In Lagos / 10 Risk Of Having Too Much Sex – You Really Need To See This! (must See ) / Urgent Help, Advice, Medications Or Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.