Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria (1872 Views)

CBN Ban On OMO Threatens N9.4 Trillion Pension Investment Returns / Economist backs CBN ban on textiles; says FOREX on imports enough fund deficit / Gift Cards And Bitcoins Transactions Right Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
TODAY'S RATE = $450/$

Are you having difficulties using your card for transactions online or outside Nigeria due to the new CBN regulation?

We have a solution for you. You can now make your transaction online or offline using our latest Virtual Credit Card.

What is a Virtual Credit Card?

From the name, it is a credit card that is Virtual. It is not physical like the normal credit card but it functions exactly like the normal credit card. You can use it to make transactions online just like the normal credit card. All you have to do is to input the virtual credit card details we provide you and you are good to go.

How does it work?

We will create the card and load it with the exact amount you need. We will then provide you with the card details for you to make your transaction.
For example, you want to buy a $20 item on Amazon. All you have to do is contact us and tell us the amount of $$ you want, we will then give you the exchange rate + fees for you to deposit the Naira equivalent in our bank account. After the payment is confirmed, we will create a virtual credit card for the exact amount you paid and then provide you with the details.

Why Us:
- 100% Legit
- Fast transaction
- This is the best alternative for online transactions now that CBN has banned the use of Naira cards online and abroad
- and much more

Contact us if you have any questions and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Huzaifa

Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by IGALA4LIFE(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
so do I have to request for a new card each time I need to do a transaction or I can always load my card?
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by Dewtor(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
How much is your current =N=/$ rate
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
IGALA4LIFE:
so do I have to request for a new card each time I need to do a transaction or I can always load my card?

No, you don't have to request for a new card. Card can be reloaded with funds.
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dewtor:
How much is your current =N=/$ rate

Right now its 490/$
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2016
Grab yours now!
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Don't allow the CBN regulation to stop you from online transactions.
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by chiefkpokp(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
you be real thief............. 490 to usd/

huzyboy:

Right now its 490/$

3 Likes

Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Still selling, get yours too
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
Available.....
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by arbitrage: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
huzyboy:
Available.....

What is the maximum loading allowed on the card at any time?
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2016
arbitrage:

What is the maximum loading allowed on the card at any time?

Maximum loading is $2,500. You can get another card when exceeded
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Today's rate is 450/$
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Still available, Today's rate is 450/$
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Service is still up and running
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2016
It's yet another day and we are still up and running
Re: Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria by huzyboy: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Still available

(1) (Reply)

SEC Targets Increased Level Of Financial Inclusion By 2020 / Domain Flipping: Make Easy $100-$1000 Monthly / EIU: Return On Investment In Nigeria Is Highest In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.