Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Actor Chima Okoye Now Getting Better In Hospital (photos) From London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Chima Okoye Now Getting Better In Hospital (photos) From London (851 Views)

Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Chima Okoye Now Getting Better In Hospital (photos) From London by finalbosss1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
he wrote this on his ig page
Thank You all for Your Help; For
the Financial Support and prayers!
I am in London now, all thanks to GOD,
Nigerians home and abroad,
Nollywood,friends, my kindhearted fans and
family. We will never forget the goodness of
your hearts.
May you be blessed with all the graces you so
deserved.
Thank you for your help and your kindness will
forever be remembered and cherished.
I am still on dialysis and I believe that GOD will
perfect all in his time Amen!

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/10/actor-chima-okoye-now-getting-better-in.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL3M87NBUtp/

lalasticlala

Re: Actor Chima Okoye Now Getting Better In Hospital (photos) From London by soberdrunk(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
The guy already looks healthy from just inhaling "quality" Uk fresh air!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Shehu Shagari’s Granddaughter & Namadi Sambo’s In-law Set To / Victoria Kimani Looking Like A Ghost For Halloween [PICS] / Nigerian Lady Obsessed With Hollywood Actor Writes Open Letter To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.