Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) (27216 Views)

Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Professor OSIBANDE the most clueless and dullest vice President Nigeria ever had... if this one mistakenly or accidentally became president, believe me Benin republic fit invade lagos and hoist their flag and nothing will happen... Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by palsenator(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
dEastActivist:
Lie lie pastor

The mere commissioner

Tinubu frustrator (unchained tinubu doggy)

Osunbande

Eye service pastor

Ceremonial vp

For your mind you dey wish for Jonathan miracle grin

I don yaff tire BC you go wait tire cheesy
You stink of bigotry. What he has achieved I doubt if your generation can ever achieve it. Come how you reason cheaply like that? You can do better with your brain bro. Don't let us name deast nonsense knock out common sense out of your poor brain .

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by dEastActivist: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bishop:

I recall only two of the vp amiable achievement
1. he is a professor of law
2. he is SAN (senior advocate of law )
if i may add former attorney General of Lagos state.

mbok, please list your own achievement

Leave matter for Mathias
If he comes to my field he is a pure novice.
The man is a shadow of himself...
Too inferior for my liking.

Meanwhile you didn't have faith in him to be called a spiritual leader, that's why you didn't Mention anything concerning his pastorship.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by HabaSeun: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Is there still campaign going on

You read my mind!
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by HabaSeun: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
canalily:
Does he still pastorundecided
undecided undecided

I never knew english had died! embarassed please show me where it was buried! cry
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by dEastActivist: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
palsenator:
You stink of bigotry. What he has achieved I doubt if your generation can ever achieve it. Come how you reason cheaply like that? You can do better with your brain bro. Don't let us name deast nonsense knock out common sense out of your poor brain .

His achievements stinks to high heaven...

What's even His achievement?

A ceremonial VP with no Rep?
A stooge and a coward puppet...?
A fake pastor that propagates the lies of his new Fulani masters?
He is just a disgrace to the VP office of the federal republic of Nigeria.

My generation and my humble self will always stand in distinction to his filthy rubbish he claims to be his achievement.

If Yoruba's think that he will by chance be the president if buhari dies, hehehe they should dream on. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Praise God.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh

What he as achieved today pray you do quaternary of it

Envy is dangerous to the heart so watch out

In other to control it early

So that it won't generate to something bigger
wot has he achieved? pls enlighten me. Is it PhD? Becoming a "VP"? wot exactly is his achievement?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by tit(f): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
God has rejected Osinbanjo.
that is why he is running from pillar to post

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by canalily(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
HabaSeun:

undecided undecided

I never knew english had died! embarassed please show me where it was buried! cry
who be this okroundecided
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by MrOdyssey(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
2019 never reach now. why is he in a hurry to start church campaign?.

i smell fear.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
gbaskiboy:
How does it change the price of rice in the market

Na only rice dey market?
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by misscall247: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:
My gentle and amiable Vp

Easy going Vp

Prof of prof

It is well with you sir

God bless you

God bless Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
because him Don make.......if not u 4no type al dis
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by robert10001232: 1:19am On Oct 23, 2016
Ngyab:
VP Osinbajo today attended The Lord's Chosen Church Crusade been held in Abuja.

See Photos Below..

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/10/22/vp-osinbajo-attends-lords-chosen-church-crusade-photos/

REVEALING SECRET HOW D'BANJ SOLD HIS LIFE TO ILLUMINATI

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE

ANSWER!!! www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment

celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world

in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological

boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a

whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has

spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To

continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require

anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @

www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

You can call us or whatsapp us so we can give you an agent number in your country:

+447452282174

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need

this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by charleschosen01: 3:00am On Oct 23, 2016
At least he knows that God still exist.May God grant his heart desire which is good 4 the nation cos going 2 the house of God 2 meet Gods representative is a blessing. [c
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by excell123: 3:41am On Oct 23, 2016
This crusade at the National Stadium ends today 23rd October. From 8am till evening.
GOD HAS SWORN TO BLESS YOU.
Do not miss it; Yesterday program was so powerful; you will be surely blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by excell123: 3:43am On Oct 23, 2016
You can view this great program live over free-to-air cable OR www.thelordschosenworld.org

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by excell123: 3:44am On Oct 23, 2016
The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries presents a 2-day Holy Ghost Oriented and Power Packed Crusade Titled;
“GOD HAS SWORN TO BLESS YOU”

Yes oooo, God in His kind magnanimity has sworn to bless you and I put it to you, you must be blessed.
Have you been termed cursed? Have men relegated you to the bottom? May be your peace and joy have been stolen by household enemies. Do you experience dryness in all your endeavors? Have they concluded that court case against you? They have termed you a barren womb and also said cries of babies will not be heard in your home. If these are your case and others that are not mentioned, I have a Goodnews for you, your story is about to change cos God has sworn to bless you.

In this program, sinners shall be saved, there shall be Sanctification, Holy Ghost Baptism, Deliverance, Healing, Breakthrough and lots more.

VENUE: National Stadium, Abuja By City Gate.

DATE: Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October, 2016.

TIME: 8am Daily

MINISTERING: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA

For the live view of this programme, click on these links; www.tlccrmofficial..com or Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by after1: 4:04am On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

Lol!!! Tinubu boi.
A.k.a pastor wailing zombie
When you turn preacher??
Lol, am not envying but stating the fact...
If he(osibanjo which means 'from bad to worst') countinue thinking that buhari would die in office let him know that he(buhari) is being backed up with prayer and will result into him waiting till eternity. cheesy
Buhari is finishing Nigeria but the mere commissioner would destroy Nigeria.

What has he achieved? Being a puppet is not an achievement but a modem mockery of sophisticated slavery.

Your vp come pastor come liar is a stooge who has found another master just like a doggy.

My principle and integrity bounded with honor worth more in max what the so called pastor clothed with lies has achieved together with his gone ancestors to his progenitor.

This is frustration in 3D.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 23, 2016
canalily:
Does he still pastorundecided
does you English grammar? undecided
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by ettybaba(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:
Lie lie pastor

The mere commissioner

Osunbande

Eye service pastor

Ceremonial vp

The only reason this lowlife hates Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is because the VP is a Yoruba man.
Yoruba please wake up. Ibo hates you with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by canalily(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2016
agongajoseph:
does you English grammar? undecided
ewu.,
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by dEastActivist: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2016
ettybaba:

The only reason this lowlife hates Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is because the VP is a Yoruba man.
Yoruba please wake up. Ibo hates you with passion.

Which Yoruba wake up, so you don't know the Yoruba's has been hating since time immemorial, it dawned on us when the hate couldn't be hidden as GEJ showered favour on Igbos and made them the pillar behind his government.

That was the Igbos only crime I've seen others are literary envy and jealousy marred with frustration.
Now save me this wailing BC I'm paying you guys with the same coin.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2016
canalily:
ewu.,
bros no vex na joke I dey
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by canalily(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2016
agongajoseph:
bros no vex na joke I dey
sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by farem: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:
Lie lie pastor

The mere commissioner

Osunbande

Eye service pastor

[b]Ceremonial
vp

[/b]
Tell us just one unceremonious VP you know in Nigeria especially that one that you always clapped for
Re: Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) by Chivision1: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Kissing Buhari's Photo On A Car (Pictured) / Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) / Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.