Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

"Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC (20106 Views)

Buhari Won’t Authorise Anybody To Bribe Judges – Presidency / Amechi Can Bribe Judges He Is A True Son Of Devil / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by exlinkleads(f): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
shameless APC

ndi ara
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by mrtheo33: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
The man ws ryt though. I ask google, google said amaechi was a gud christain b/4 he was born but after he ws born it cannot tell. Emeka beke checked amaechi status b/4 he ws born.
Mad people talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by Bollinger(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Isn't it funny when Nigerians want to commit an atrocity or have committed one, they always use God as a shield or an excuse. Smh. Religion is really for ignorant and s.tupid people.
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by corektchic: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sirrexninefour:

Ozioma John isi nke iri na itulo, ama okwu iri ato.
grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by czarsly(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
May amadioha strike who made dat statement down.
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by Dmano: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Is alright,next?
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
This is the kind of things you read,you just have to take a moment to laugh hard

Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by govaz(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
After stealing Rivers State Government dry and using the illicit loot to sponsor Buhari`s election that has brought the country into this sorry state,Amaechi is now a true child of god,which god by the way is APC refering to? Amaechi needs prayers to avert the anger of GOD for conspiring to bring this calamity to the country.Amaechi is a devil incarnate rather.
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by ikpeteboghWG: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
The thunder when go fire APC still dey do press up
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by chmeze(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
hahahaha...so the judges are true sons of the devil abi...u should have told us that amaechi is a pastor in life changers bible church...

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by 1miccza: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Imagine such lame reason??Na today Pastor dey lie and thieF
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by Gerrard59(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bollinger:
Isn't it funny when [/b]Nigerians want to commit an atrocity or have committed one, they always use God as a shield or an excuse.[b] Smh. Religion is really for ignorant and s.tupid people.

Thank you very much. I ensured a fake doctor was arrested for giving a woman fake drugs, worse was giving her drugs not meant for the condition - stroke.

When apprehended, he started mentioning God this, God that. No doubt, I'm a Nigerian, but I suspect EVERY Nigerian who uses the term "God" when soliciting, argument, discussion, defense etc.

Majority of Nigerians who use the term "God" are criminals in disguise.

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by ArabMopol(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
some people are just useless... this EDIOTS are speaking for the interest of their stomach....
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
;DThis Is really funny.
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by Bollinger(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Gerrard59:

Thank you very much. I ensured a fake doctor was arrested for giving a woman fake drugs, worse was giving her drugs not meant for the condition - stroke.

When apprehended, he started mentioning God this, God that. No doubt, I'm a Nigerian, but I suspect EVERY Nigerian who uses the term "God" when soliciting, argument, discussion, defense etc.

Majority of Nigerians who use the term "God" are criminals in disguise.

Well said.
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by PROWESX(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
hmmm

Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by ragnar1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
even though you dip him into the blood of Jesus. not for ameachi. show me the devil and I will show you his workers
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by gemini35(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
all nigerian politians are going to hell fire,infact devil will even ask God to build a saperate hell fire for them because that place wll nt enter them,in bubu ,svoice the other
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by EROMS38(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Child of God indeed
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by bigfather(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
amunkita:
Hahahahahahahahaha
Ahahahahahahahahahahah
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

APC will not kee persin oooo!!!

If that is so, Rev. King should be released from Jail because he did not commit those crimes since he is a Pastor...

AFRICAN PEOPLE's CLOWN - APC..

joke of the year ! lol

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by NemzySeries(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Therefore if any man be in APC, he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things have become new cheesy
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by misscall247: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
ajepako:
When you think you've heard all from APC house of lie and deceit...

APC manufactures lies in 'The other room'

And the Mod that banned me for two weeks.....

#Middlefinger#.....
Bleep mod....lol
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by 2termz(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Is dis for real?
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by fortunechy(m): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2016
thurder dt will fire dt dia mouth is still observing fasting
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by Dapan: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2016
APC don't grieve the Holy Spirit please.
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by franugo(m): 1:58am On Oct 23, 2016
montezz:
shocked shocked shocked
When you think you've seen it all....

...one lunatic reminds you dt yes, africa is d land of possibility, where feats of stupidity n foolishness otherwise thought impossible, are made possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by fabienjoe: 5:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Is that the best they can do to defend him? SMH!
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by chris2face(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Child of God u said ok well I won't judge anybody after all i have got no knowledge of his personal relationship with God
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by ODODO35: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2016
The pastor of the day

Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by Adebowale89(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2016
Rivers APC thank you for making me smiles this moment. you have done what basketmouth&co cannot do. a clown on their own version cheesy
Re: "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC by Henrichemeka(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2016
What are these guys talking about. Its obvious they cannot defend this allegation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie / PDP Backs Sanwo-Olu, Blasts Sagay Over Opposition To Lagos Rail Red Line Project / FG To Construct Super-highways Connecting Abuja And Lagos, PH And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.