Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerian Breweries Heineken GO PLACES Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Heineken GO PLACES Test (1984 Views)

Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Heineken GO PLACES Test by burntout: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Applicants to jobs advertised by Nigerian Breweries have to take a test tagged "Heineken GO PLACES Test".
Who has taken this test?
I have tried to take the test and all I see is a video with no way to answer the questions posed.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Heineken GO PLACES Test by Jazmiynne: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
burntout:
Applicants to jobs advertised by Nigerian Breweries have to take a test tagged "Heineken GO PLACES Test".
Who has taken this test?
I have tried to take the test and all I see is a video with no way to answer the questions posed.

The video is the test. As the video continues, you get to see double options for each question (A or B). Pick the option you deem best fit for the question.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Heineken GO PLACES Test by akonibobo: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Please kindly paste the link
Re: Nigerian Breweries Heineken GO PLACES Test by burntout: 4:05am On Nov 01, 2016
Jazmiynne:

The video is the test. As the video continues, you get to see double options for each question (A or B). Pick the option you deem best fit for the question.

Pick the option as in click on the alphabet? Please clarify.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Heineken GO PLACES Test by Jazmiynne: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2016
burntout:

Pick the option as in click on the alphabet? Please clarify.

Click on the phrase you most agree with.
There are two phrases A and B. Pick one
Re: Nigerian Breweries Heineken GO PLACES Test by burntout: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Click on the phrase you most agree with.
There are two phrases A and B. Pick one

Thanks.
I'll try it again.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment / Dufil Prima Foods (indomie) Ongoing Recruitment / Massive Job Recruitments In Lagos Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.