Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,083 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Estranged Husband Tee Billz Returns To Instagram Quietly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Estranged Husband Tee Billz Returns To Instagram Quietly (414 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Estranged Husband Tee Billz Returns To Instagram Quietly by Naijahotloaded(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Months after his IG rant where he blasted his wife and mother-in-law, followed by a suicide attempt on 3rd Mainland bridge, Lagos, Tiwa Savage's estranged husband Tunji Balogun, aka Teebillz has quietly returned to social media.
Mr Billz went off radar after the drama that followed his almost crazed rant on IG. He alleged His wife Tiwa had trampled on his manhood, destroyed his self esteem, refused to perform her wifely duties by failing to cook for him, and to crown it all, her mother was a witch who had tampered with his glory. His allegations spurned a media frenzy that saw his wife Tiwa Savage grant a video interview where she alleged he was a womaniser (one of his alleged lovers is named Edible Catering), chronic debtor and cocaine addict.
But as seen above, he is back, and hopefully, better. We wish him the very best.

Source: http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/10/22/tiwa-savages-estranged-husband-tee-billz-returns-to-instagram-quietly/

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Estranged Husband Tee Billz Returns To Instagram Quietly by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Booked!! FTC things!!

(1) (Reply)

Join Me As I Feed You With The Winners Of The #mtvmama2016 / Simplified List Of The Mama's 2016_ Carliswagblog / I Give Buhari 100% Support On Action Against Judiciary – Actor John Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.