Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

South Korea Business Visa, Who Is In My Shoe? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Korea Business Visa, Who Is In My Shoe? (810 Views)

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / South Korea Business Visa Enquiries / Help--- South Korea Business VISA Interview. (2) (3) (4)

South Korea Business Visa, Who Is In My Shoe? by Bekeey: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Since July this year, I applied for Business visa to S/Korea but is not yet out. I am not owing any of their requirements though early September this last month, they demanded for guarantor from S/Korea which I have provided. I am worried, Has the visa not ought to be out by now.

Please who have the same issue with me? or have an idea of how long the visa would last before it is out. Thanks.
Re: South Korea Business Visa, Who Is In My Shoe? by Bekeey: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
34 viewed no reply.

Nawa ooo
Re: South Korea Business Visa, Who Is In My Shoe? by otosa(m): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2016
I don't want to be like others that is why am typing this that I don't have ideal about what you are asking for. But in case u later getting it pls. Come back to tell the house.
Re: South Korea Business Visa, Who Is In My Shoe? by Bekeey: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please more responds
Re: South Korea Business Visa, Who Is In My Shoe? by Shakitibob0: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bekeey:
Please more responds
are you really going there for business purposes?
Re: South Korea Business Visa, Who Is In My Shoe? by Bekeey: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yes bro
Shakitibob0:
are you really going there for business purposes?

Nigerian Man Was Enslaved By Islamists In Libya While Trying To Get To Europe / 9 World Stunningly Picturesque Oases / Protest Against Lekki Toll Gate Fees Hike

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7