Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,547 members, 7,857,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigeria Marketing Consultant: Business Owners, Pay What You Like!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Marketing Consultant: Business Owners, Pay What You Like!! (274 Views)

Solid Minerals Marketing Consultant / ACCOUNTANT/TAX CONSULTANT, FINANCE CONSULTANT & BUSINESS CONSULTANT NEEDED / A Beauty Consultant Business For Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Marketing Consultant: Business Owners, Pay What You Like!! by zynzyn(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Are you looking for creative ideas about how to successfully market your brand or product anywhere in Nigeria?

Maybe you are introducing a new product into Nigeria or your state of operation

or

Maybe you are in a competitive market and are looking for how to make a headway.

My Offering is simply a 1 page soft copy Microsoft Word Document that would highlight the things you need to do to achieve great sales!

You pay what you want after reading my 1 page proposal.

CONDITION

This offer is for ACTIVE BUSINESS OWNERS ONLY

You must identify yourself by name and state the organization you own. This information should be included in your email to osainabound@gmail.com which should be titled NIGERIA MARKETING CONSULTANT REQUEST. The body of your email should then specify your marketing challenge, stating the sales problem you are having. Please be very clear as I will only react to what I understand.

Also include your phone number/numbers.

Thanks

PLS ALSO SEND a text message to 0703 737 2080 with the same title to notify me of your email!.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Good Natural Honey For Sell / House Cleaning Service / The NCC Shld Be Directing That GSM Firms Reduce & Not Incease Tariff- Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.