Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

VIDEO: Double Jay Ft. Harrysong X Duncan Mighty – Bobo Juice Remix (BTS) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Double Jay Ft. Harrysong X Duncan Mighty – Bobo Juice Remix (BTS) (1302 Views)

Download New Song: Ycee Ft. Maleekberry & Jmula - Juice(remix) / D'Banj- "It's Not A Lie" Ft Harrysong, Wande Coal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Double Jay Ft. Harrysong X Duncan Mighty – Bobo Juice Remix (BTS) by Jojofalani(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2016

It’s official!

Port Harcourt’s self acclaimed ‘son of the soil’, Double Jay as a wider audience know him is the brain behind 2014 street anthem BOBO JUICE. Even though he’s had some difficulty in getting up into the big market his other acceptable follow up singles like CONTACT featuring Solidstar he’s shown doggedness by putting in more effort and giving up on the game.

In a bid to try out other options Double Jay has decided to employ the services of REGGAE BLUES crooner, Harrysong and self acclaimed ‘Port Harcourt first son’, Duncan Mighty in the remix of what i’m safe to say is his most successful single so far – BOBO JUICE.

Of the services employed is one by video director extraordinaire Barry Festus of State Filz montage. According to the video director the concept of the video is a photo video with frames captured and converted into something different and abstract (according to Double Jay) – Believe me i can’t explain as much as it was done in the BTS video below.

Peep and drops your comments.

www.phcitypromo.com/2016/10/22/video-double-jay-ft-harrysong-x-duncan-mighty-bobo-juice-remix-bts/

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Production Game With Native Instruments Komplete 9 Ultimate / INSTRUMENTAL: Timaya – “to U” / [MUSIC DOWNLOAD] De Katungs - Fight My Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.