Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

My Birthday Is Today And I Dropped This. Download, Listen, Celebrate Withvme - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Birthday Is Today And I Dropped This. Download, Listen, Celebrate Withvme (391 Views)

Download/listen; Drake - Diplomatic Immunity + God's Plan / AZAKA Has Just Dropped This High-energy-smoking-hot-jam Called "Whata-guan." / One The Known Top Rapper Visited My Hostel Room And Dropped This Dope Freestyle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Is Today And I Dropped This. Download, Listen, Celebrate Withvme by MyICThub: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
gospel artist, song writer, and producer drops this song ‘THE GREATEST’ repraise as an appreciation to almighty God, the alpha and omega. As part of His birthday celebration.Enjoy and celebrate the faithfulness of our God, Him alone is THE GREATEST

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/kflrk3k2lhm3d3m/THE%20GREATEST%20by%20Godwin%20Idios.mp3[/URL]

Re: My Birthday Is Today And I Dropped This. Download, Listen, Celebrate Withvme by MyICThub: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Here is the Lyrics of the song, ‘GREATEST REPRAISE’

Verse1.

Na you be master of the Universe

na you be lion of the tribe of judah,

na you pick me up even when I fall o
o convenant keeping God,

with my mouth, I nor fit count ur blessings

with my voice I nor fit count at all oh all Oh

wen I wake up in the morning na you I see ur goodness everywhere.

Chorus

You the greatest mighty man in battle

haleluyah halleluyah,

you are the greatest you the Alpha and omega

halleluyah halleluyah.

Verse 2

Wonderful God

marvelous God

excellent Jehovah

I give u praise

I worship you

I reverence you

I honour be to you.

(1) (Reply)

Dj's @ Nairaland Pls Come In Here / Olayemi Oniroyin Presents Confirmation. By Tosin Harmony Mrshalom / IGBO and YORUBA ON WORLD STAGE - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.